1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"Is It Harder to Grow Up Male or Female in America?"

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Zero2Cool, Feb 14, 2007.

1. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    And she married for the money because that's what made her happy, therefore, money bought her happiness.

2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    People who are rich and unhappy are stupid.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I know. It's hard for me to understand that too. And i don't think i will ever know what it's like to be rich, so it's REALLY hard to understand it.
    They say "money can't buy happiness".............(Maybe i need to show them the stores to shop at!)LOLOL!!! :rotflmao:

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Money certainly does not bring happiness.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    (But LACK of it sure brings UNhappiness!) :thumbsup:

6. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    IMO Anna wasnt happy how could she be?? She was taking so many drugs and half the time not coherant..if thats happy I dont want to be..people take drugs because they are not happy with their life, so they take drugs to feel better and in return get messed up and addicted...I have never taken drugs in my lifetime and if Im not happy I get out of a situation thats making me unhappy...

7. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings:
    +0
    I understand what your saying Cheesy, money does buy you nice things, but things are just things...as long as a person is happy he/she can live anywheres, its just the right mindset I think...happiness starts within oneself...

8. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Money does in fact buy happiness. I stand by my comment that people who are rich and unhappy are stupid.

I was part of .com boom and bust. Made a lot of money, then lost it all paying for expenses when my job was shipped to India and it took five years to make what I was making before the .com bust, but now instead of enjoying the money, we're still paying off the debts of when I was unemployed.

The years we were rich were certainly the best years of our lives. We lived well, we partied hard, and got to do a lot of the stuff I was never able to do when I was lower-middle class, like see the world, eat good food, etc.

There's nothing like the feeling of having no debt and being able to do whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it. People who have that and are unhappy are stupid.

9. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You are indeed correct. Happiness is a mindset that starts from within. However, money sure gives you more options when it comes to how you're going to spend your free time.

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Wow......maybe it's good i'll never have to worry about knowing what that feels like. To have it and lose it..........or like me, never even have it........i don't know which is worse.
    People CAN be rich AND happy if they arn't complete idiots!

11. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, that eliminates Packer Fans with money!

Bwaaahaaa!!

12. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    yes, that is true.

13. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings:
    +0
    Even if you have all the money in the world and you are with someone that makes you miserable, your not happy...money cannot cure that..

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    (It can if you can afford a good hit man!!!)
    LOLOLOL!!!! JUST KIDDING!!! :rotflmao: