IS IT 3:30 YET?

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can a day drag on any longer? Allready drank a pot of coffee, wore a hole in the rug pacing, took 2 showers, ate three lunches, put down 10 posts and it isn't nowhere near 3:30. As you can tell i'am stoked for the game!!!!
GOOOOOOOOO PACK!!!!!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:lol: :roll: :!: :!:
you are worse than i am. i stayed up about 6hours past my bedtime. woke up way past when i usually get up. i have smoked a pack of cigs allready. dont drink too much coffee, but have consumed a liter of pepsi allready.
well, hopefully this will be a great game with lots of exciting drama. i am sure that it will be.
what the heck else should you expect with two of the top O's in the league matched up with two of the leagues worst passing D's? a defensive batttle? wouldnt that be a hoot!!!

OP
OP
G

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what the heck else should you expect with two of the top O's in the league matched up with two of the leagues worst passing D's? a defensive batttle? wouldnt that be a hoot!!!
Stranger things have happened.....I just don't remember when. :lol: I have a feeling this game is going to be very tight. Hope it dosen't come down to a crap call either way. :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts