Is Carlos Rogers out for Sunday?????

D

Deleted member 6794

Looks like Rogers isn't playing. Our secondary just got a bit better with Wright playing slot.
is that a joke just trying to be positive? Wright is a serious downgrade if Rogers is out

Seems like it´s possible Eric Wright won´t be able to play either with a hamstring injury. In that case you would have either Perrish Cox (a guy you already released at one point during the season) or Kyle Morris covering Randall Cobb. That sounds like fun to me for #18.

Weadoption

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya I can already see Cobb running circles around our backup db's trying to cover him.
If the Packers run game is working and Rodgers is able to work off of the play action, man I see Cobb/Nelson having big days getting behind the D.

soho9erfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's not down playing it. Those are facts. Seattle does not throw much nor do they have a real WR on their team besides Harvin. Carson Palmer throws a TON of interceptions, and the rams are the rams. That's called being informed... The opposite of ignorant.
ya I can already see Cobb running circles around our backup db's trying to cover him.
If the Packers run game is working and Rodgers is able to work off of the play action, man I see Cobb/Nelson having big days getting behind the D.
Wright in pads at practice today
Rogers is warming up with the team as well

Members online