Is Capers getting it done?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure... doesn't make them encouraging points of comparison.
Some on here are just hard to please and nothing we can say or do will change that.
I'm not exactly 100% optimistic either the way this season is starting but I will look for those silver linings, such as being another team to hold back the Taints to 27 points.
It may be ugly at times, but a win is a win and that is something we should all be happy with.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some on here are just hard to please and nothing we can say or do will change that.
I'm not exactly 100% optimistic either the way this season is starting but I will look for those silver linings, such as being another team to hold back the Taints to 27 points.
It may be ugly at times, but a win is a win and that is something we should all be happy with.

Agreed. I'm happy about the win, especially where the officials made it tougher for us. And pessimists generally suck.

Just disappointed by the defense in their first real test against a capable offense. And I'm not even sure how capable that Saints offense is after watching the Chiefs stone them for three and outs on their final six possessions in New Orleans last week...

Sometimes when things aren't going your way, you just want to see the coaches pull some levers (i.e., try some different things). A shift to man coverage with an emphasis on bump and run is one lever I'd like to see Capers try out, especially when an offense is slinging it around on successive drives the way the Saints were on Sunday.

They've got time to learn and continue to improve as a defense. The sky isn't falling and I'm not calling for Capers replacement. He's obviously more knowledgeable than this armchair QB...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. I'm happy about the win, especially where the officials made it tougher for us. And pessimists generally suck.

Just disappointed by the defense in their first real test against a capable offense. And I'm not even sure how capable that Saints offense is after watching the Chiefs stone them for three and outs on their final six possessions in New Orleans last week...

Sometimes when things aren't going your way, you just want to see the coaches pull some levers (i.e., try some different things). A shift to man coverage with an emphasis on bump and run is one lever I'd like to see Capers try out, especially when an offense is slinging it around on successive drives the way the Saints were on Sunday.

They've got time to learn and continue to improve as a defense. The sky isn't falling and I'm not calling for Capers replacement. He's obviously more knowledgeable than this armchair QB...
You really can't ask for better timing for a pic you use for your avatar, Badger. :roflmao:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts