Is Brett burning up Packer Fan Goodwill!

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am an OTR driver and dont have much to do but listen to NFL Radio. So this situation has been burning and burning all week. The question I have for everyone is Favre burning up the good will he has built over the past years with this recent temper tantrum.

Brett has long enjoyed the cushy job of the unchallenged starting qb for the GB Packers for almost 2 decades. In March we all felt sad as he poured his emotions onto the public square. Most all secretly wished he would change his mind. Low and behold he has.

Now I dont think anybody begrudges a man for changing his mind. For me changing his mind was not the issue. The issue was the timing and rapid progression of Favre from being an AHHHH SHUCKS every man. to the perception of an ego driven child who cannot get into the cookie jar until he eats his broccoli.

Often times we are judge on our ability to handle adversity and IMHO Brett in this instance is found wanting. As it surfaced last year when Brett did not get the Red Rider BB Gun (Randy Moss) and instead go a collection of Transformers collectables (DD,GJ,JJ and cast)

Brett enjoyed one of his best statistical years with the coaching of MM and deft drafting of TT. Brett may have not gotten what he wanted he got what he needed. Now he comes out this year after the sting of bitter temps and defeat and retires.

Brett was not made to retire as I firmly believe no man can make another do something he doesnt truly want. Brett talked about he had to much pride to half *** the weekly stuff to get to the good stuff. Were is that pride now. Were is the Southern boy humility.

When Brett wanted to play again why not come out and make the presser. State his intention that he has the commitment, will and desire to be the best with the best the GB Packers. So what if the front office was not doing cartwheels down Lombardi Ave.

Brett you are a MAN act the part. If you want your legacy, heart and grit to be a lasting memory dont sully it by cheap tactic that so often riddle the NFL.

Come back Compete for the job and win. Maybe thats what you need.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. He is a competitor and a man. Act like one of them. If you do that I'm sure all will be forgotten and we willl be there cheering you on once more.

Members online

Latest posts