Is Big Ben one game from clearing his name???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? Give me the time, date and score of that 3rd SB....NOW...if you can not provide, please stay silent(remember to smile);-)

February 6, 2006
February 1, 2009
February 6, 2011

Since he said Ben would have his 3rd SB on his resume by the age of 30 he was correct. I know you must be feeling really stupid right now (remember to smile) :Heristical:

Steelersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Listen, to all those that are blantantly crucifying the man, can anyone provide proof or evidence of im acutally doing it. The first chick made a living out of crying "Ra-pe", in fact, she pulled the same stunt four times, thats right, four times, the second, has a crap ton of evidence supporting ben, and only the other womans word against it, infact DNA evidence showed it was another man, he may show **** poor judgement, but then again, he was a 28 year old bachelor, out for some drinks for his birthday.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
February 6, 2006
February 1, 2009
February 6, 2011

Since he said Ben would have his 3rd SB on his resume by the age of 30 he was correct. I know you must be feeling really stupid right now (remember to smile) :Heristical:
hes talking about wins but its cool cuz we know u cant count past six

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Listen, to all those that are blantantly crucifying the man, can anyone provide proof or evidence of im acutally doing it. The first chick made a living out of crying "Ra-pe", in fact, she pulled the same stunt four times, thats right, four times, the second, has a crap ton of evidence supporting ben, and only the other womans word against it, infact DNA evidence showed it was another man, he may show **** poor judgement, but then again, he was a 28 year old bachelor, out for some drinks for his birthday.

At this point, I don't really care - but I AM curious: Do you concede he had sex with a stranger in a public rest room?

Steelersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually being perfectly honest, i dont concede that, because DNA proved otherwise, but... he did buy drinks for a girl that had followed him thru bars all night, mistake... some will say he shouldnt have bought a 20 yr old girl drinks, but... it was a 21+ year old bar, that she had a fake id to get into. If he did have sex with her, she lied hardcore, saying it was unprotected etc, because like i said, DNA said it was a guy she had sex with an hour before in the previous bar.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Actually being perfectly honest, i dont concede that, because DNA proved otherwise, but... he did buy drinks for a girl that had followed him thru bars all night, mistake... some will say he shouldnt have bought a 20 yr old girl drinks, but... it was a 21+ year old bar, that she had a fake id to get into. If he did have sex with her, she lied hardcore, saying it was unprotected etc, because like i said, DNA said it was a guy she had sex with an hour before in the previous bar.

Okay, so what is his story? What does he say happened? Nothing? No ****** contact with her? He never went into the bathroom, or what...? (I have read some of the doc related to the case on The Smoking Gun, but I just can't remember the details.)

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Problem I have with the 2nd time Ben was accused of ****** misconduct (to put it nicely) is how convenient it all was for Ben. They "accidentally" deleted the security tapes? The police officer on the scene (or should I say the ex police officer since he isn't a cop anymore over this) getting ben's autograph and posing in pictures with him while witnesses claim he gave the victim the 3rd degree.

I use to really like Ben, the first time he was accused I defended him.. the 2nd time it all came off too much like the good old boys club.. that aint right. Maybe if he was at lest embarrassed about it, regretted the whole thing, but instead he was all pissy because he got suspended. That shows his character right there.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Ben just has a history of making ****-poor decisions in the offseason, apparently.

Coincidently, all of them involve not wearing a helmet. :tease:

Steelersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He hasnt spoke his story, probably never will, think about it there is a saying "Better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" he opens his mouth, one detail he mention could be misinterpreted and he is done, if you thought his rep was bad before, it will be god awful after. Listen, im not saying he is a good person, but i also cant be the judge of that, remember, only bad media gets out nowadays, and the story can get scewed any way they feel fit, as long as that detail can remain out of context, and why is there this necessity that he has to talk. Do we hear Ray Lewis talking about his alleged murder, and wait hes worse, he was charge, or how about Mark Sanchez, he doesnt talk, people... your letting the media get to you.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
He hasnt spoke his story, probably never will, think about it there is a saying "Better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" he opens his mouth, one detail he mention could be misinterpreted and he is done, if you thought his rep was bad before, it will be god awful after. Listen, im not saying he is a good person, but i also cant be the judge of that, remember, only bad media gets out nowadays, and the story can get scewed any way they feel fit, as long as that detail can remain out of context, and why is there this necessity that he has to talk. Do we hear Ray Lewis talking about his alleged murder, and wait hes worse, he was charge, or how about Mark Sanchez, he doesnt talk, people... your letting the media get to you.

Well, I don't trust the media either. Look what Mike Florio did to Aaron Rodgers, without even the courtesy of a phone call to check out Rodgers' side of the story - and still, there are fans today who act like he ran over that woman with a Humvee and poisoned her cat or something.

But then Rodgers talked to other media. He straightened out the story. I would think if Ben were completely innocent, he might do the same thing...is that reasonable to assume?

I guess what I'm just trying to establish is whether you guys think it's normal for a multimillionaire football star to go into a public restroom with a virtual stranger of the opposite sex - whether anything forcible takes place in there or not.

I think it's kind of weird. Why doesn't he just...I don't know - date, or something?

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Problem I have with the 2nd time Ben was accused of ****** misconduct (to put it nicely) is how convenient it all was for Ben. They "accidentally" deleted the security tapes? The police officer on the scene (or should I say the ex police officer since he isn't a cop anymore over this) getting ben's autograph and posing in pictures with him while witnesses claim he gave the victim the 3rd degree.

I use to really like Ben, the first time he was accused I defended him.. the 2nd time it all came off too much like the good old boys club.. that aint right. Maybe if he was at lest embarrassed about it, regretted the whole thing, but instead he was all pissy because he got suspended. That shows his character right there.

and this is the problem. The security tapes weren't accidentally deleted. They were viewed by the local police who determined they were of no value. They weren't pointed to the hallway in question. They gave the tapes back to the bar who re-used them. When the GBI got involved they wanted to look at the tapes and by then it was too late.

The officer in question did give the girls the 3rd degree. Notice the plural. That was because he was approached by 4 girls. One girl said her friend was assaulted. Her friend (the supposed victim) then denied it. This supposed victim changed her story a number of times.

Now, please tell me when Ben got all "pissy" about his suspension? He never was. It made a lot of Steeler fans mad that he never did fight it. He just went along with what ever Herr Goodell said.

It's amazing how little people actually know about this event with all the publicity it received. I guess people like to get their info from the BSPN scrawl rather than doing some research.

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I don't trust the media either. Look what Mike Florio did to Aaron Rodgers, without even the courtesy of a phone call to check out Rodgers' side of the story - and still, there are fans today who act like he ran over that woman with a Humvee and poisoned her cat or something.

But then Rodgers talked to other media. He straightened out the story. I would think if Ben were completely innocent, he might do the same thing...is that reasonable to assume?

I guess what I'm just trying to establish is whether you guys think it's normal for a multimillionaire football star to go into a public restroom with a virtual stranger of the opposite sex - whether anything forcible takes place in there or not.

I think it's kind of weird. Why doesn't he just...I don't know - date, or something?

Rumor has it he got engaged over Christmas.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn!! You were there? Why didn't you say so. What happened. Please tell us.

Were you in Nevada or Georgia or both. You seem to know so much about this. How did he get the girl in Nevada to email friends that she was going out to dinner with Ben the next night and how she wants to have his baby the SAME NIGHT HE ASSAULTED HER? He must have serious persuasion powers.[/sarcasm]

I'd go into more detail but your just as happy as a pig in **** with your ignorance.

:happy0005:

Don't need to be. Doesn't take a genius to realize after multiple accusations that something's up. I actually gave Ben the benefit of the doubt the FIRST time I heard about something happening in Nevada, but after this last time, after reading that this isn't even just the SECOND time that something like this has happened, not so much anymore for me giving him the pass on it.

I understand that he's "your" QB so of course you're going to be wearing the "Black N Gold" googles, but you might want to take a step back and objectively observe who the one being ignorant and naive is here. I guarantee that if we're talking about Tom Brady in this situation, or any other QB not named Roethlisberger, then in your eyes, and the rest of "Steeler Nation's" he's guilty as a ************.

Point is, as I've said before, this is my opinion, I'm not forcing anyone else to buy into it, but at the same time, I don't care if it offends anyone or ****** them off. Don't like it? I still don't give a ****.

My opinion, Ben is one HELL of a football player... but is as worthless a human being that I've ever laid eye's on.

Steelersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rap Sheet? to have one you must have commited a crime, just saying, im not saying the guy wasnt a jerk, but come on, he isnt a felon...

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok then, let me rephrase...... There is a negative perception attached with his name. This game will help to alleviate it but it will not remove it.

HICKS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Steelers fans:

>implying Ben isn't buddies with numerous bar owners.
>implying that the bar owners didn't scrub down and bleach an entire bathroom at 4 in the morning
>implying Ben didn't buy this girl all the shots that got her to 4 times the legal limit
>implying Ben's bodyguards didn't prevent the girls friends from going into the bathroom and taking her out
>implying Ben's bodyguards weren't PA state troopers
>implying the officers who responded to the scene conveniently "forgot to quarantine the scene"
>implying that all the police involvement including them calling her a drunken ***** has nothing to do with corruption and/or a coverup for the sake of Ben.

That's a lot of implications for a guy who supposedly didn't do anything. But most Steelers fans don't give a **** as long as he gets them another trophy, which is sad considering what lengths I've seen some Steelers fans on other forums express utter apathy that a thug like Ben is their quarterback.

I know longtimefan has told people to put a kabosh on this, but it sickens me that people sign up to this forum, who aren't Packers fans, who come in here trying to defend Ben with almost no knowledge of the case.

Just because charges were dropped, doesn't mean he isn't guilty. Get a clue.

Steelersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No knowledge of the case? bro you must be insane, how bout this, you know why the "crime scene wasnt quarantined?"

because when she went outside and a cop talked to her she said she wasnt ra-ped.... Oh wait... so she says there was no crime, so the bathroom was cleaned, you know, that happens when things close down to prepare for the next day they get cleaned.

HICKS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've never been to a bar that does their cleaning at night, let alone 4 in the morning. Nice try though.

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are dumb.Why the hell would he force himself when with his money and fame,there are girls lined up.Think about it dummy!!!

BoilerUp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Regardless if Aaron ever wins a super bowl or not, I'd rather have him be the image of the Green Bay Packers over Ben. Even if Ben wins a super bowl every year until he retires.

The fact that Ben keeps getting himself into all of these situations really tells me all I need to know about him.

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All of what situations?Why cant he live his life,go hang out with the boys,have some drinks and get some P***y?Its the money hungry ****** that created this and people like you who are too narrow minded to see this are just biased cuz hes not on your team.Dont get it twisted!!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are dumb.Why the hell would he force himself when with his money and fame,there are girls lined up.Think about it dummy!!!

LOL thats terrible reasoning. How many famous people have been picked up for soliciting? How many have been charged with ****? Mike Tyson was convicted at the height of his career.

But seriously can we stop talking about bens off field behavior? unless news breaks that he has a warrant in the next couple hours this has nothing to do with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts