Is Bears Acquasition of Marshall a Difference Maker?

With the Bears AcQuiring Brandon Marshall, Is the NFC North Now the Toughest Division in Football??

• Yes, the Packers need to utilize Free Agency/Trades to Keep Up

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Yes, the Packers "Draft and Develop" Strategy is a Winner in January, Not in March.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No. Other Divisions are More Difficult Than the NFC North.

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marshall admits he has mental illness, and is working ******* taking care of it. Apparently, his psychotherapy involves late night sessions at night clubs. What a guy.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marshall admits he has mental illness, and is working ******* taking care of it. Apparently, his psychotherapy involves late night sessions at night clubs. What a guy.

lots of people with mental problems cope with drugs/alcohol or women, etc...

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The Bears still don't truly scare me. They might be tough but the Lions are more worrisome for the future IMO.

Packers I think will go around 12-4 this year and win the North.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's an assessment of the Bears: defense older than dirt, offense ok, but Cutler can mentally go off the rails and the offensive line still isn't all that great. The receivers are ok, and Forte is good when he isn't hurt.Here's a stat which changed my way of thinking: of the best running teams in the NFL last year, none of them made the playoffs.
They also will have a new offense, so it could be tailored more to the talents of Cutler and Marshall.
So if Marshall can stay out of jail, he might help. But past behavior is the the best indicator of future behavior so I think he's also off the rails. The Bears will be a good team, possibly sneaking into the playoffs at 10-6. The Packers should be about one game better, about the same for the Lions. The Vikings are headin' for Armegeddon. I don't see them winning more than 6 games. Three of the four teams should make the playoffs, so yes, the NFC North could be among the best divisions.

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year the bears were 7-3 then cutler got hurt. Before he got hurt I thought the bears had a shot at going back to the NFC Championship. They were playing good football and I was getting a little worried. IF B.Marsh can get his act straight, the bears could be a dangerous football team. Nobody will say it, but as a Packer fan Im definitly a little worried.

Members online

Latest posts