Is anyone familiar with Aaron's injury? I have a question

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Having gone through several calf strains myself (all were running injuries), it really depends on severerity. There have been a couple times where I was back at it in 2-4 weeks, one time it was well over a month before I felt 100%. I'm also the same age as A-Rod. Just speaking for me personally, this can be one of those "nagging" injuries that just keeps coming back. I'm not convinced that he will be 100% in two weeks.

This is what I have been told. These injuries can be as long as 6-8 weeks to heal.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think people quit understand what a cortisone shot does. I'm sure he got nothing but some soft tissue work and ultrasound and then compression to get back out there.

I would agree 100%

Bu let's allow some to think he HAD to take a pain shot

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers' injury is another reason why it would be incredibly helpful if the Lions won on Sunday. Obviously the saying "every given Sunday" exists for a reason, but a game against the Cardinals or Panthers would likely be a lot less stressful and intense than against the Cowboys. It could help Rodgers avoid injury aggravation, and if we get up big early on the Cards or Panthers, maybe Rodgers could sit out the fourth quarter. Keep him fresh for what would likely be the NFC Championship game at Seattle.

D

Deleted member 6794

Rodgers' injury is another reason why it would be incredibly helpful if the Lions won on Sunday. Obviously the saying "every given Sunday" exists for a reason, but a game against the Cardinals or Panthers would likely be a lot less stressful and intense than against the Cowboys. It could help Rodgers avoid injury aggravation, and if we get up big early on the Cards or Panthers, maybe Rodgers could sit out the fourth quarter. Keep him fresh for what would likely be the NFC Championship game at Seattle.

While I don't think there's any way we lose to the Cardinals at home (because of their atrocious offense starting Ryan Lindley) their defense would make life way tougher for Rodgers than the Cowboys one.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would agree 100%

Bu let's allow some to think he HAD to take a pain shot

I understand that if given a pain shot, Rodgers would have a chance of greater injury, because he wouldn't feel damage being done.

OP
OP
Vrill

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Cardinals and Panthers both rush the passer a lot better than Dallas does though. Cowboys have the worse overall pass rush of any team in the NFC Playoffs.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand that if given a pain shot, Rodgers would have a chance of greater injury, because he wouldn't feel damage being done.

Pain is good. Nature's way of telling you that you have a problem.

Members online

Latest posts