Is anyone actually afraid of the Vikings?

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One could be another on any given Sunday and yet the Packers "have nothing" on any of them.

This is amazing analysis.
right! they're all about same. the Packers should fear (and thus respect) all those teams as any of them could beat them. the Packers can't go into a game with any of them thinking "we got this." what am i saying that's so hard to understand?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings have the ability to beat the Packers at US Bank Stadium. We should be afraid of them until the 60 minute clock runs out on that game.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The Vikings have the ability to beat the Packers at US Bank Stadium. We should be afraid of them until the 60 minute clock runs out on that game.
And Miami has a longer winning streak than Green Bay and New England. ALL teams bear watching until the last play is whistled over.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No I am not afraid of them. Cousins is not the kind of QB who can continue his hot streak indefinitely. He will revert to form soon.

I could see him getting sacked 10x on Sunday night.

And QBs who don't win playoff games should NOT be respected, EVER!!!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
right! they're all about same. the Packers should fear (and thus respect) all those teams as any of them could beat them. the Packers can't go into a game with any of them thinking "we got this." what am i saying that's so hard to understand?
There's nothing hard to understand about that. But that's NOT what you originally said. You said that the Packers have "nothing" on the top 5 or 6 teams in the conference. The two comments are worlds apart.

Of course the Packers should have a healthy fear/respect (whatever word choice you want to use) for the top teams in the NFC. But to Dantés point, saying that they have "nothing" on those teams when we've beaten two of those teams each by more than 1 score is a clown statement.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's nothing hard to understand about that. But that's NOT what you originally said. You said that the Packers have "nothing" on the top 5 or 6 teams in the conference. The two comments are worlds apart.

Of course the Packers should have a healthy fear/respect (whatever word choice you want to use) for the top teams in the NFC. But to Dantés point, saying that they have "nothing" on those teams when we've beaten two of those teams each by more than 1 score is a clown statement.
*facepalm*

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah yes, by that logic the Packers should be considered a bottom 5 team if you go off of last weeks performance.

No, it's them losing not only to the Packers, but to two teams - Bears and Chiefs - who the Packers beat.

Not to mention Cousins had an easy job to do to get his team in FG range and he failed big time.

Also, Kirk Cousins record against Dallas is 1-6. ATROCIOUS GARBAGE!!!

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, it's them losing not only to the Packers, but to two teams - Bears and Chiefs - who the Packers beat.

Not to mention Cousins had an easy job to do to get his team in FG range and he failed big time.

I didn't realize Kirk played all 11 spots on offense.

They killed the eagles who beat us at home.... See how that means nothing?

They will be without Thielen so that hurts them.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cousins has SHRED our defense in the past, he's worthy of as much respect as any QB they will play against this year. To assume otherwise is being naive. Their overall balance is their strength IMO but you definitely want to get up on them early because they're the type of team that will leave Rodgers on the sideline with that run game.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Oakland just beat the Chargers.... saying A beat B and B beat C Therefore A will beat C ... is rarely accurate in the NFL

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He only still has a .500 record (2-2-1 counting that 2015 playoff meeting us vs Washington) against us because of what the refs did to Clay Matthews last year. Take away that BS call and he'd be 2-3 and have yet another interception given to us in clutch time.

So HELL NO to respecting that.

Good QBs don't hit ceilings of 8 or 9 wins in a season.

Sam Bradford was garbage and it was all his fault his teams never won more than 8 games. Cousins is barely better and he has NEVER EVER won more than 9 games in a season. Joe Flacco has done better than that, and this year I'd say both Jacoby Brissett and Lamar Jackson are going to get to at least 10 wins. Cousins is pathetic if he gets passed by those two, and he will.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
saying that they have "nothing" on those teams when we've beaten two of those teams each by more than 1 score is a clown statement.
I believe what he meant by "have nothing on those teams" is that we have no clear advantage over them, that all those teams (Packers included) are basically in the same group, that on any given Sunday any one of those teams could beat the other, and that any one of those teams might end up winning the NFC (Packers included).

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last week showed, and given Sunday. Who will get hot the last 3-4 games before the playoffs?

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GO Cowboys Tonight!!!

That's right I said it!!!

Put a beat down on the awful purple **** heads.

And **** that skol chant, worst thing ever invented

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I almost always want the cowgirls to lose but I'm holding my nose and cheering for them to beat the Purples. Maybe we can get lucky and the game ends in a tie...?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I almost always want the cowgirls to lose but I'm holding my nose and cheering for them to beat the Purples. Maybe we can get lucky and the game ends in a tie...?
Doesn’t look like the Cowboys even brought a defense to this game.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jason Garrett should be fired immediately!!!

Disgraceful idiotic play calling down there in the red zone

All his fault the Cowboys blew it tonight

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jason Garrett should be fired immediately!!!

Disgraceful idiotic play calling down there in the red zone

All his fault the Cowboys blew it tonight
That might be a slight over reaction, but those two runs to Elliott on 2nd and 2 and the 3rd and 2 did seem suspect considering the success Dak was having throwing the ball.

Members online

Latest posts