Irvin talking more smack...

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On ESPN this morning, Michelle Irvin maintained his stance that Brett Favre is partly to blame for Javon Walker's injury. Tom Jackson agreed with Michelle, but thankfully Steve Young and Chris Berman took a stand and said Brett Favre is in no way responsible for this unfortunate incident. I got the feeling Young and Berman were somewhat timid in backing up Favre, but nonetheless they did. What a crock. Irvin and Jackson are complete idiots.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kyle said:
On ESPN this morning, Michelle Irvin maintained his stance that Brett Favre is partly to blame for Javon Walker's injury. Tom Jackson agreed with Michelle, but thankfully Steve Young and Chris Berman took a stand and said Brett Favre is in no way responsible for this unfortunate incident. I got the feeling Young and Berman were somewhat timid in backing up Favre, but nonetheless they did. What a crock. Irvin and Jackson are complete idiots.

What? Berman and the others have feeling for Favre now? God I hate Irvin. I dont look at ESPN for their pregame shows.

Members online

Latest posts