1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Iraq won the Asian Cup!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Lynch, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [align=left]Congratulations to Iraq, who despite all the crisis and horrible things happening to them, acctully manage to win the Asian Cup in soccer.

Hundereds of Iraqis celebrated in my town and 25 000 in Stockholm, the rest of the 100 000 iraqis in celebrated all night long too :towel:

It´s a very big of them to win the cup and is a relif for all of the iraqi people who really needed some good news[/align]

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    well done to them they were probably the best team in the cup.

3. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    And then several people were killed by falling bullets as they fired off thousands of rounds into the sky in celebration.

Brainless and barbaric at the same time.

4. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah it was the soldiers who fired it, it´s quite stupid to do something like that. But they probably didn´t think, but that happened in Iraq not in my country at least

Anyway I hope this will unite the country in soem way at least. The shiaa, sunni and christians in Iraq celbrated together