IR Numbers - Other Teams

PackMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know injuries are a part of the game but this year has been unbelievable. It is just amazing how the PACK keeps going every week with the amount of starters not in the lineup. You can not say enough about the coaching and drafting that has been done. We are at least a top five team in the NFL with all that has happened this year and have a shot of winning it all. The next four weeks is going to be one hell of a ride. My question is: Does anyone know the stats of how many players are on IR for the other teams?

:viksux::chisux::detsux:

OP
OP
P

PackMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't help but think of what could have been this year. How much better this team could have been; it's scary.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Colts have a lot of starters on IR as well. Only difference is they're not handling it nearly as well as we are.

Reaction score
We could be 12-0 if we were playing the same way we are now and then adding our injured reserve players. We've adapted and we are playing better than the way we did in the beginning with every one healthy.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We could be 12-0 if we were playing the same way we are now and then adding our injured reserve players. We've adapted and we are playing better than the way we did in the beginning with every one healthy.
Yeah, not sure I can credit the WAS and MIA losses on lack of personel as much as underachieving of our playing personel and coaching staff...

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, not sure I can credit the WAS and MIA losses on lack of personel as much as underachieving of our playing personel and coaching staff...

Agreed. We weren't playing nearly as good then as we are now. Our defense did all they could, but our offense was rather sluggish. Had they been playing then like they are now, we win both of those games.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
The Colts have a lot of starters on IR as well. Only difference is they're not handling it nearly as well as we are.

That comes down to coaching. I was real down on our coaches early in the year, because I felt they were underperforming. They sure are making the best of what they've got now, and it helps that the players are thinking SB again.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Saints got hit pretty hard recently. I don't think their numbers for injuries (IR list) are as high as ours.

I can't say it enough. I'm proud of what this team has been able to do with what they have been dealt. Some may say when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. But what do you do when you are handed a bunch of rotten lemons? The Packers can answer that with what they have made out of this year. Sometimes your team has a spirit that just refuses to quit. We could of lost every game since game 3 onward. The will to survive is an incredible thing. For me, watching this team this year is an affirmation of faith and spirit. It's funny how football can inspire you to do better. I hope it continues and carries us into the playoffs and whatever lays beyond.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That comes down to coaching. I was real down on our coaches early in the year, because I felt they were underperforming. They sure are making the best of what they've got now, and it helps that the players are thinking SB again.

I agree. I know sometimes their decisions leave us scratching our heads, but I think it's safe to say they know what they're doing. We're competing at a high level this year despite all the injuries, and that leadership comes from the top.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts