IR Guys not invited to Team Picture, Barnett- Finley pissed on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Not sure how to feel on this one. Are the packers trying to save money or are they concerned that the extra players may be a distraction?

Reaction score
There are certain guys on IR I feel sorry for, others I don't. If they had conditioned themselves like they should have then perhaps they'd be playing in the Superbowl instead of tweeting how many times they've gone to IHOP in the past month.

IMO, give them the motivation to come back stronger, better conditioned, and more focused next year so they can get back to the Superbowl and be in the picture.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
OK. I might take a lot of flack for this but.... Finley is dissappointing me a LOT! The guy is athletic. The guy is good. But he's being a diva, and this team has been diva free since... #4. I feel bad for Barnet, and yeah, I'd want them to be in the pic also... but come on...

Drop your balls, grow up, and be a professional. Stop crying on twitter how the world sucks when your making 3 million dollars to catch a ball.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Why do we have multiple threads on something so stupid?

I do not know, but I am getting fed up with people just posting things w/o dbl checking

There was one thread today with the same exact title of one that was posted hours earlier, and they still didnt care

We even have a modification in place to alert people when there is a similar title already posted

going to start banning people lol

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I do not know, but I am getting fed up with people just posting things w/o dbl checking

There was one thread today with the same exact title of one that was posted hours earlier, and they still didnt care

We even have a modification in place to alert people when there is a similar title already posted

going to start banning people lol
There has been A LOT of that lately. Maybe because of the influx of new people?

I see regulars starting these threads though.

JayMuzic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If that was the teams decision that is pretty shady but i would think it has to do with NFL rules.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers change course, will take team photo Friday with everyone

Packers linebacker Nick Barnett, tight Jermichael Finley and the 14 other Packers* on injured reserve got the happy ending they were looking for. Rob Demovsky of the Green Bay Press Gazette reports the Packers have chosen to take their team picture this Friday, injured reserve players and all. It’s a sensible solution that rights a…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Good, a distraction put to rest. On with the preparations!

And those 14 people on IR better be the best damn motivators for the Packers now. Don't be a Cutler, support your team.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to lock this later tonight...Give a chance for people to comment

43Hitman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If this happened to some Steelers that were on IR, I would be furious with the front office. This is a slap in the face of the hard work those guys put in before getting hurt. I mean, its not like they intentionally get hurt. The Packers screwed this up big time imo. The last thing you guys need is players pissed off at the FO and distracted from what they are supposed to be doing. My .02 cents

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At my brothers wedding the photographer did a few shots of just him and his new bride standing there posing.
Even though I was the best man, I wasn’t in those photos.
*******, I feel left out.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great Move PACKERS, It makes me feel a lot better about that & when we all see the photo, those guys will be in a historic photo that will be remembered for years

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I couldn't give less of a damn about the actual picture and who's in it, this is a GREAT move by the Packers because it stomps dead a potential distraction very early in the runup to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts