IPBprez Intro

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello folks - My name is TONY (or RDGO_50) and I am the (current) President of the IndyPackerBackers. Come check out our web site (.com) to see how busy we've been over the last two years... We're actually working towards our own independent web site and it will have a unique flavor all its own when we're done. Hopefully, it will have the same response we're seeing on the TulsaPackerBacker.org site. The Prez, over there, and I are quite well acquainted.

My job these days, is to enhance my knowledge of computers - I was once part of an IT Team, Lead Desktop Support level 3, for Inventory and Laptops, and about 500 Customers inside the Company, with 7 WAN sites handled remotely.. but the economy took a dip and out Team of 9, when down to two - all related to the CEO.

Nowadays, I'm studying to update my credentials and learn several software programs all at once. There's Adobe Illustrator, DreamweaverMX, FlashMX and phpNUKE for our private side of the new website.. along with building our new Linux Server to handle the backup side of things.... We're using HostOnce.com as our new hosting service. So, now, with slow preparation, we're steadily moving in that direction. [From time, to time, I may have a few questions for Ryan] We're also working towards becoming a completely self supported not-for-profit Charity.. This year, you had to purchase an extra ticket to a pre-season game, in order to go to the Packers/Colts game. We donated 169 pre-season tickets to Riley Hospital for Kids and Parkview Hospital as well, thru ACTfund.org.. We're pretty proud of that. At $45/ticket, that's a hefty donation to charity. Lots of stuff to learn and not mess up on... fer sure!

Our hope, for next year with the Club, is to organize a road trip to Lambeau Field, with at least 50 of our Members getting a package deal thru the Atrium Staff and all going to the game together... I'm working on details and options, as we speak. The Atrium offers packages of 50 tickets (up to) and we can plan our party inside the Atrium. That would just be the best....

Hey, don't forget guys - if you're in the area, stop by and visit us... check out the web site for info. Also, next year, the Packers are due to visit Cincinnati - which we're trying to get tickets for, too! This year, I purchased 431 tickets to the Packers/Colts game-we had a tailgate party of about 800, with 1500 brats and 6, count 'em, six barrels of beer being drunk... it was AWESOME! We even had some time for interviews with FOX59, the local Fox affiliate.

Stop by and see us, we'd be glad to have ya there.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've just posted the link to this Forum on our Message Boards....
So, we'll see how many take a gander...

If you click on this Link - Packer Fan Sites - then you can see the other web sites we've found so far....

Members online

Latest posts