1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

IPB > Zero???

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Zero2Cool, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    As someone so kindly reminded me of this I thought I would share it with the rest of you all and clear the air.

Remember a fella named IPBprez? He was ... at times ... a good dude.

One thing that sticks out. He was able to flaunt his Packer website link all over the place on this board. Spefically in the Web Links area in which you will find OTHER Packer sites.

I'm not allowed to use my email address due to it has my Packer website name. Something seems ... wrong???? No. Maybe because his site links PF.com? So does mine! That can't be it.

It must be because of that site not having a discussion board. Folks, thats probably it.

Everyone knows site admins do not fear losing attendance, especially those of Packer Fan sites. So no more 'hes jus afraid ur sites better' That's not it. And no IPBprez is not better than I.

The site admin here has many Packer Fan sites. My Packer fan site just sucks so bad it doesn't deserve a link on this fablous Packer fan site for it would degrade its value. Which is very accurate of course. Well, for the time being ;)

All I wanted to do was display my email (because the site admin here stated he couldn't find it. I assume since the site admin can't find it, those who value my opinion --yes, both of you! heh-- might have difficulty as well) not cause a ruckus or emails saying im classless for putting my Packers site on another site or the other remarks.

Thanks for reading and hope this clears up both sides.

2. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My God man, why even bring up a poster that hasn't been around in ages (unfortuantely).

Do all the subtle advertising you want. Honestly, this is old now.

:kickcan:

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    AADP runs the site now? message me on MSN, DP!

4. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Man, it is Ryan's baby, but I just think it gets a little old when you try to advertise subtly, and then go out and call the Admin for being scared of competition.

That was more of a "People are not oblivious to the intent" remark as opposed to an order. It is, and always has been Ryan's call on how the site is run.

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

I wasn't advertising at all. Do you see my packer site link in my post? I don't.

Kind of inconsistent though isn't it? You said no subtle advertising, now you say to do it all I want. Which is it?

I called the admin scared? No. Jus simply getting lots of questions about what happened and one mentioned IPB being able to have his site linked. So I thought perhaps others might think the same an gave some input.

Why must you try to start something in every thread I make so you can conjure valid reason in the public view to lock/delete it?

6. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    IPB was a different time before the site got to the point it is at now. Apples to oranges comparison. Also he wasn't doing the exact same thing I am, hell with the same software etc. In addition there was conversation behind the scenes between him and I as well. You don't know the inner working details and neither does anyone else on this site besides IPB and myself.

You are welcome to be a positively contributing member of this community but I am done seeing threads like this.

:locked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.