Invitation to Members for Salary Cap Game~Free~Easy~

OP
OP
C

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
great trom, the more the better. C'mon people, at least in this "one" you can get players that you couldn't in "draft leagues

OP
OP
C

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need a few more people to make this interesting. I'll have a "prize" for the winner of the division if I can get at least 10.(The prize will be Packer memorabilia! Some nice stuff!)

all about da packers said:
I'll do it, when I have to register. :)
You can register anytime

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it keeps telling me the password i entered is inccorect...

when the league appears to not require a password...

and im logged in as Tromadz already...

doesnt make sense.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

doesnt make sense.

It did that to me too. You have to create your team before you join the league. If you create your team it won't do that password thing.

This league is really cool. It appears to be more about gaining net value than scoring the most points every week. When I think of salary cap leagues I think of the lame NFL.com salary game that makes you pick new players every week. You have to make a team that fits under a set cap that never changes. This is much better because if you buy low and sell high you can get better players. This looks like a very fun league.

OP
OP
C

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
tromadz said:

doesnt make sense.

It did that to me too. You have to create your team before you join the league. If you create your team it won't do that password thing.

This league is really cool. It appears to be more about gaining net value than scoring the most points every week. When I think of salary cap leagues I think of the lame NFL.com salary game that makes you pick new players every week. You have to make a team that fits under a set cap that never changes. This is much better because if you buy low and sell high you can get better players. This looks like a very fun league.

Yep, you have to try and gain money by being good at picking up "low" "undervalued players(ala Jennings) also to bring your "teams" value up. The players "value" go up as more people pick up that "sleeper".

And yes, you have to have your team name to join a league. EX: Manager-tromadz. Team name:-tromadz
Thanks for joining :D

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
click on the link at the top of the page. on that page it says "create your team here" and it has a place where you can TYPE YOUR TEAM NAME in. after you do that, locate the packerforum.com league

and sign up

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Trom should be fun. I've never done a cap league but it will be fun to try something new. I was trying to find the rules and I think I've caught on. Players can come from any position? As in you Could have 7 WR or not?

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I found the rules and think I've figured it out. Found out the positions needed. The only thing I can't figure out is if we can all pick whoever we want why is there a need to ever do trades?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah you gotta balance between buying great players(expensive) and role players (not so expensive)

Members online

Latest posts