1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Invading Canada

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by vikefan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a few days off, so I've decided to invade Canada.
    All those "Eh's" and Looneys are just starting to piss me off.

I'll launch my attack from International Falls and Lake of the Woods.

Shouldn't take more than a day or two.

After I've declared myself dictator, all the Labatts will be free. [ which that pissy stuff should be anyway]

Anyone want a Mountie outfit?

2. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What about all the Molson? Haha!

3. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine!

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    now you know you couldn't take all of Canada by yourself you will be living there when they deport you and all you viking fans.

5. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ha...my 10 yr old could take Canada by himself!

I dub you court jester , for your remarks!

6. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I went to canada once. for my bachelor party (it's only an hour from here to windsor). I wasn't old enough to drink in the states, and canadian lap dances are much more reasonably priced. had a great time. of course, the next 7 years were hell LOL> but now i am back in the saddle. I would love to go there for another bachelor party..................as long as it wasn't mine hahahhaah.

7. TheKanataThrilla

TheKanataThrilla Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Being a viking fan may entitle you to our socialized health care. We are compassionate to those less fortunate.

8. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Wear a Mike Weir Golf Shirt, He just took down Tiger Woods in the Presidents Cup and is the Hero North of the 49th.

Also.... BEWARE Canadian beer actualy works.

Have fun Vike Fan, and do not let any of those Canadian Border gards give you any crap about your football team.

R.P.

9. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry I heard with the new bird flu epidemic no chickens allowed across the border.LOL
    Honestly though I hope you don't cross back on a Sat. With the $ at par I had a 2 hour wait at customs this weekend

10. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is now my all time favorite quote from this forum. Haha!

11. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, I was king for awhile, drank all their beer,and slapped them around until they quit saying "aboot".

I deeded Canada over to Packerchick after I got bored.......I'm sure she'll change the flag to some sick green and piss yellow colors, or something.....

12. Green_Bay_Packers

Ratings:
    +110

Thanks but your a Viking fan's so i dont listen to you

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Actually, he could! After all, all it would take is ONE Minnesota Viking fan to enter Canada, and all the Canadians would want to leave! :lol:

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    "Aboot"........i LOVE that! Everytime i watch a show on TV, and they say "aboot" i immediatly know where they are from! :lol:

15. Green_Bay_Packers

Ratings:
    +110
    Wow thats great LOL that explains everything

16. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wanted to watch the Bears-Packers game with some good Canuck Packer fans and asked the locals what tavern to go to.

They said I was out of luck as the town gay bar had burned the week before. :)

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    And YOU said "Thats ok..........i brought plenty of "GAY" with me!!! Just check out my pretty yellow and purple shirt!" :lol:
    (In case you didn't realize.....I'm just kidding! It seemed like a good follow up to your burn!) :lol:

18. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    what's this all aboot eh? I think Vikes has some sour grapes cause he found out how little worth his American money is. LOL And about the gay bar Vike can't say to much as I recall of hearing a place in Minneapolis called "The Manhole"

19. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Manhole?
    Was Cheesey in town? :D

j/k cheeseman!

20. screwballl

screwballl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    great, he taught them that they can now use Vike for "V" just as they do Zed for "Z"... them canucks get on my nerves too, especially all the damn snowbirds that come down my way each winter

21. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey,

It is very sad :( but in our population of 800,000 or so, I have met a couple of Viqueen fans.

These :?: people are curious creatures. We thought about putting them in the local zoo to throw peanuts at but the Canadian society for people with serious mental disabilities said that Viqueen fans deserve "Special" treatment.

As a result of this there is a new Canadian Law which states that we are to be extra nice to the "few" Viqueen fans that graze our back lanes or come up from the states.

Be assured however that we "never" allow them to drink our real Beer as a Viqueens state of reality is already clouded :lol:

Post Note - ViQueen fans never get the really good lap dances up here either as many of our ladies have complained about premature ej...... I think you get the message lol !!!

22. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    (I know you are! No problem!) :wink:
    Several years ago, i heard there was one of those places in Milwaukee, we drove down there to check it out, just to see if it really WAS one of those places. But there was NO way i was gonna go in there!!!! (I'm too darn cute!!!) We drove into the parking lot, turned the car around a sped off! (I did notice an awful lot of "guys" going in there wearing PURPLE!!!) :lol:

23. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I suppose.......if Canada can put up with moose droppings all over the place, whats a few Viqueen fans?
    Now.....I heard the REAL reason they can't give Viking fans a "lap dance" is because none of them have LAPS!
    They all suffer from "dunlaps disease". (There belly "dunlaps" over their belts!)LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

24. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Canadian cheeseheads like, TheKanataThrilla, Cdnfavrefan, and WinnipegPackFan are just like any other cheesehead.
    They much prefer.......

[​IMG]

:rotflmao:

25. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You know........i noticed you have used this picture SEVERAL times on here.
    I bet you are the ONLY one that has stuff of that nature (and i MEAN "nature") on their computer!!! :lol: