Introduction

Raider Chris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello... my name is Chris, I live at the beach in Los Angeles County (Playa Del Rey) and I am a Raiders fan since 1976 - I was a little kid then... I will be traveling to Green Bay this weekend for the first time and am very excited! I won't be wearing Darth Vader costumes or assorted b******t so I might not look like the "typical" Raiders fan you've read about or seen on television LOL

Anyway, let's party!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome Chris.. have a great time at Lambeau,..its going to be a great game I'm sure!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello... my name is Chris, I live at the beach in Los Angeles County (Playa Del Rey) and I am a Raiders fan since 1976 - I was a little kid then... I will be traveling to Green Bay this weekend for the first time and am very excited! I won't be wearing Darth Vader costumes or assorted b******t so I might not look like the "typical" Raiders fan you've read about or seen on television LOL

Anyway, let's party!

Welcome!!!

I hope you enjoy your time at Lambeau...The people will treat you with so much respect as long as you treat them with respect..

I sat next to fans from Denver, Pitt and Vikings, and the Viking fans were the worse by far..so cocky made me sick..

Denver and Pitt guys were fun and friendly jawwing back and forth..

Get the seats they rent for $6..Will save your *** from getting cold

Members online

Latest posts