Interesting take on the direction of the Packers

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Nice insight Z2C...exactly what I was looking for. :roll:

lol sorry i dont like having to click a link it brings another window and im at work trying to hide my 'net access'

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the guy is a retard. Just because somebody pays him to talk about sports dosent mean he knows what he is talking about. He talks about how signing Ross Verba was such a key move for the Lions. Ok, sure. Lions gonna win the superbowl now. Also, i wonder how many people from other teams had similar numbers of players missing the camp. Im guessing about the same average as the Pack and Bills.

The more i read sports writing i get the feeling that
#1. These guys dont know what they are talking about
#2. Just like my ex-gf, they just focus on whatever part of the argument that suits their opinion and they will intentionally leave out relevant facts in order to back up their previous opinions.

#3. When their opinions dont come true in the future, they will never admit they were wrong and just move on to the next absurd point.

Just take a look at the witch hunt that happened to Lendale White right before the draft. I will give an opinion and stick by it. Lendale white will be the offensive rookie of the year barring injuries. Lendale white will be the most productive running back taken in this draft year. Yes, i realize Reggie Bush was taken number 1 overall. I just dont see Reggie Bush doing the stuff he did in college at the NFL level. Linebackers and safeties are too fast. Reggie Bush will only be as good as his offensive line allows him to be, just like every other running back in the NFL.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"A whopping 14 Packers missed the Green Bay voluntary workouts. You might think it would be a pressing concern for these players to eradicate the horrendous taste left in everyone's mouth from a year ago.

And don't just take my word for it. Here's what Aaron Kampman told us on Thursday. "Our team has changed with new faces. And our defense is based on fundamentals. You want to get that participation. You need to get the cohesiveness."

This is a terrible sign for both Green Bay."

It's a new era with a rookie head coach.
The Players who are not showing obviously don't see the value of their participation in the OTA. McCarthy has not convinced them.

They has already been a change from participation rates in the March weight room sessions.
The change in attitude is not a good sign.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While there is a point the number is growing less day by day, with guys reporting. I believe it's down to like 6 or 7 now.

Members online

Latest posts