1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting article on NFL contracts...

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by P@ck66, Aug 20, 2005.

1. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

By the BOOMER!! :D

3. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I like the part about how T.O. "has articulated his stance regarding his contract quite accurately." Well, I suppose that's true if you ignore the fact that T.O. never mentions his $16 million signing bonus.

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Easy easy... I usually move stuff out of the Packer Fan Forum if it is more NFL related than straight Packers related. Nothing more, nothing less. If it was an article on how Robert Ferguson and his agent are going to hold out, then I would say that is Packers related. If it talks about T.O., Rosenhaus, Marvin Lewis, the Bears and what Peter Warrick is demanding, to me that is NFL related. Therefore it would be moved. But I see what you are saying about RF being mentioned, so what I will do from now on, if it does have a Packers reference but I feel it should be posted in the NFL News area, then I will leave a shadow topic in the Packers Fan Forum and move the real post the the NFL News.

5. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm sorry, I don't feel sorry for the players. I love to be a minimun wage player for half a dozen years. With good investments one would be fairly well set up for life. Top level players holding out from a signed contract is nothing more than greed.