Interactive Mock 2.0 - Green Bay is OTC

DFlo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, we are running the Interactive Mock again due to popular demand. The fan forums of each NFL team get to vote for who their team should pick.

Last time Packers fans chose Akeem Ayers and 22 people voted total.

You can cast your vote for who you want your team to pick this time around here:

Interactive Mock Draft 2.0

And if you explain why with a brief short description, I will pick the best one and publish it along with the pick!

OP
OP
D

DFlo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far Brooks read leads with 7 votes, followed by Watkins with 5, and a 3 way tie for 3rd with Clayborn, Ayers, and LeShoure

Going to let it run overnight and will have the results for you guys in the morning! Keep voting guys!

PackaSteelKC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People who wan Ben Ijalana for LOT or ROT make sure you know what you want as his Official Profile numbers are Ijalana came in slightly under 6'3", 317lbs, 36" arms. Long arms nice but a real shorty and will have leverage problems with the big DE like Peppers I n fact I do not think there are any 6-3(Slightly less I heard)Paying Left Tackle in the NFL. I know that Tauscher is a little over 6-3 playing RT so maybe there might be one or two more but now days even 6-5 is short but arm length and over 300lbs is the most important as I think Buluga's short 34 inch arms will keep him at RT or LG but not LT as most predicted.That is why he slid even after a great Combine.

OP
OP
D

DFlo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You make a good point, although many analysts believe he can play OT despite his height.

Also, would anyone like to do a write-up for Brooks Reed?

OP
OP
D

DFlo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, FYI the results/summary findings are updated:

Hi guys, the second version of the Interactive Mock Draft is complete.

You can check out a little summary of the results as well as some awards here:

Interactive Mock Draft

Click on the results tab to see who each team took and how the first round played out. And feel free to vote in the 'Vote for the Best Draft' section!

Members online

Latest posts