1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Insider's Blog: Bigby returns to practice, Rodgers throws.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IronMan, Oct 16, 2008.

1. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Link

2. DonnieCash

DonnieCash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It'll be interesting to see how the increasingly cold weather comes into play with some of these injuries during game day.

3. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Tempering my (perhaps vain) hopes of Harrell finally stepping up when we need him, is the huge disappointment in the lack of progress, indeed regression, of James Jones injuries. If a light (non pads) workout can put him back to zero again, I have little hope that he will ever reach the status many of us had hoped for. While this will give Nelson more opportunities it still reduces our weapons by one. I feel TT COULD have helped our receivers problems by adding a good TE (Gonzales) but he stubbornly refuses to vary his strategies so both the WRs and TEs remain less than we need.
    Re; Bigby....we definitely need his inspiring play. He CAN change the direction of the game in one play. We can only hope that once he does get back, he won't re-agrevate his injury, ala Jones.

4. DonnieCash

DonnieCash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't agree that you should blame TT for Gonzales.

Apparently they thought they had an agreement with KC for a 3rd rounder, then Peterson told the Packers that they would only accept a 2nd rounder only 10 mins before the deadline.

he never wanted to get rid of Gonzales. So don't call him stubborn.

this time he actually tried.