Injury Report.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As listed this morning at nationalfootballpost.com:

Probable: Aaron Rouse (hamstring), Matt Flynn (shoulder.)
Questiionable: B.J. Raji (ankle), Will Blackmon (quad.)
Doubtful: Brandon Jackson (ankle.)

For the Bears cb Charles Tillman (back) is questionable. DL Israel Idonije (hamstring) is probable.

Twizz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we will be fine without Brandon Jackson. Grant seems to be able to handle the Bears D no problem>

Hobbes09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thinking the biggest problem could come from Raji being in or out. I like Jolly as an end in this system, but I don't think he could handle NT for much more than a couple snaps against an exhausted OL and I'd rather he be spending his load against Tackles and occasionally a Guard as DE. Without Raji we might be spread uncomfortably thin by the end of the game, making it closer than it otherwise would be.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raji is a big issue for two reasons:

1- We need him in this defense

2- Question his conditioning and is he 100%

I want to beat the bears badly, but risking Raji getting hurt by coming back too soon and losing him for 4 to 8 games would be unwise. The test on his ankle did not go well on Tue and I don't believe he has recovered. I know it's the first game and the start of the season, but the right move by Mike M. would be to rest him.

Wynn will back up Grant just fine and Blackmon will be missed on special teams.

Pack 38 to 28, with the Packers defense making big stops and plays in the fourth quarter.

Members online

Latest posts