Injuries

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
weird...I always thought Jones was an OLB. What about Lattimore? I think I would rather see a mix of him and Francois than Jones.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jones was moved inside before this season when we added Perry, Walden came back... Dez Moses looked good. Now Zombo might be back (for a few weeks before he will re-injure himself).

Wonder what it would take to fish Nick Barnett back from Buffalo now.
Too bad they are now 3-3 and tied for first place in the AFC Least.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking about injuries, does anyone know when Sherrod is suppose to come back, how is his rehab coming along? What about Quarless, will he be able to make it back for the end of the season?

Here's a question to think about, with the way Newhouse is playing this year what should/ will the Packers do next year for LT will it be Sherrod or Newhouse. Is there a chance that they move one of them to RT if Bulaga's struggles continue?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Worthy's knee is probably in a brace, but it still looks swollen. Every picture is showing his leg on that chair. Does not look good.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure I like Worthy's persona, but whatever..... looks like another season-ending *** injury AT THE METRODOME for one of our guys. I hate that place.

It's taken the ACLs from Nick Barnett, Mark Tauscher, Will Blackmon all in the past 4 or 5 years that I can remember.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Worthy's knee is probably in a brace, but it still looks swollen. Every picture is showing his leg on that chair. Does not look good.

Hard core all right...Mikes hard lemonade

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts