Ingle Martin

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering how Martin has been doing in camp as of late. When I have been to camp to watch I noticed he wasnt doing so well. I was wondering if someone who goes more than me could help me out with how he is doing overall. Thanks

Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
Hey, I was wondering how Martin has been doing in camp as of late. When I have been to camp to watch I noticed he wasnt doing so well. I was wondering if someone who goes more than me could help me out with how he is doing overall. Thanks

Still struggling.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
do you want me to send the scrimmage to you. its apparent you need to see it again. He wasnt amazing, but he didnt do too bad at all.

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't and wouldn't expect Martin to be ready this soon. He would've went higher if he was expectations were higher... we drafted him because of his long term potential.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
exactly. for what he is, he did fine. If hes expected to be peyton manning like...well...he would have to get creative.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Popcynical said:
I don't and wouldn't expect Martin to be ready this soon. He would've went higher if he was expectations were higher... we drafted him because of his long term potential.

Why do we do that when we just got Rodgers last year, and he hasnt looked too bad?

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
Popcynical said:

Why do we do that when we just got Rodgers last year, and he hasnt looked too bad?

We need somebody to be QB on the Scout Team all season. Ingle will be just as good at that as anybody.

On another topic, who on earth would be so demented they'd name their kid "Ingle"?

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:D I was wondering that myself. Probably the same person who named the former Panthers running back. I am not even going to try to spell it. I am sure you all know who I am talking about :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:

Shedding light on only the positive, he's a project who has a nice release and delivers a nice spiral.

Members online

Latest posts