1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Information on safety Marquand Manuel

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tromadz, May 14, 2006.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
  2. Packman5

Packman5 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems like a good guy. I hope he does well when the season starts cus it would be nice to have a quaility player who isn't a dumb ***.

3. DeusNova

DeusNova Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He has good character and can play at a good level.

Thompson is doing a good job of weeding out the cancers that Sherman brought aboard.

4. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I did not realize he stepped in and played that many games for Seattle last year. He was basically the starter for the balance of the season on a team that went to the SB.

No wonder they wanted to keep him.

I really like that he is a good guy, a team player. It seems this "D" has a chance to build some chemistry with guys like this and Hawk.

5. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I like the attitude. I hope he can continue the momentum he started last year in Seattle and develop into a top flight safety for GB. On paper, our defensive backfield looks much stronger than at this time last year. Improved play from the front 7 should also benefit.