Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello peoples.

Here's a quick rundown of meh.

Poster on PP.O.
Went to middle and high school in WI.
Fan of the 'Queens.
Love to hate the Pack.

..But, about as important as any.. Every one of my good/best friends, with the exception of one, are Pack fans... Even my wife.. =(

As much as I love to hate on you all's favorite NFL team, I have much to thank them for.

Because, me being from Minnesota but going to school in Wisconsin got me involved in the NFL scene, REAL quick. In fact, those early days, I didn't have a favorite team, save for the Bengals (I liked their uniforms as a kid). But, being from Minny and goin' to school in 'Sconnie, I got teased alot, because it was assumed I was a Vikes fan. To spite the silly Pack fans, I became a BIG Vike fan.

Look forward to many... Umm.. Posts? Or something.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello peoples.

Here's a quick rundown of meh.

Poster on PP.O.
Went to middle and high school in WI.
Fan of the 'Queens.
Love to hate the Pack.

..But, about as important as any.. Every one of my good/best friends, with the exception of one, are Pack fans... Even my wife.. =(

As much as I love to hate on you all's favorite NFL team, I have much to thank them for.

Because, me being from Minnesota but going to school in Wisconsin got me involved in the NFL scene, REAL quick. In fact, those early days, I didn't have a favorite team, save for the Bengals (I liked their uniforms as a kid). But, being from Minny and goin' to school in 'Sconnie, I got teased alot, because it was assumed I was a Vikes fan. To spite the silly Pack fans, I became a BIG Vike fan.

Look forward to many... Umm.. Posts? Or something.
Welcome Formo! :D

It makes perfect sense........thats the only reason i could see someone becoming a Viking fan...........spite. :wink: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FORMO!!!!!!!!
I just saw your siggy.....
"Vegans are eating the rain forests.. =( "

I LOVE it!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
F

Formo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, thank you, and danke!

Yeah, Cheesey, I don't remember how I came up with that one, but I liked it. =D

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Formo. I've read some of your posts and you seem like a highly intelligent person. You just unfortunately root for the wrong team. ;)

Looking forward to talking to you more on this forum. Some of our favorite posters here are Vikings fans.

OP
OP
F

Formo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Formo. I've read some of your posts and you seem like a highly intelligent person. You just unfortunately root for the wrong team. ;)

Looking forward to talking to you more on this forum. Some of our favorite posters here are Vikings fans.

Don't be fooled.. I only seem intelligent because I grew up with so many Pack fans. I just know how to deal with 'em. =P

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:

Don't be fooled.. I only seem intelligent because I grew up with so many Pack fans. I just know how to deal with 'em. =P

You deal with them the only way to deal with them - dazzle them with your intelligence and wit until they fall back on the only thing they have, the past.

=Z=

Members online

Latest posts