Indiana Pacers

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Not a bad team at all. A team on the rise. Young. Some have compared them over recent years as being the Houston Texans of the NBA. Made the playoffs last year.

I am so sick of some of the teams in the East. The Celtics/Heat/Knicks for starters.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
You forgot one...The MAGIC.

WTF was up with the Magic barely winning with over 55 Free throw attempts vs just a measly 19 for the Hawks? That's exactly why I stopped watching basketball. One team shoots 55 FTAs and the other just 19.

Loved watching the Bulls with MJ and Scottie, they were the one team I could watch and the only reason I even watched basketball.

I guess if I had to say I liked any other team it would be the New Orleans Hornets just because they are the closest to me.

But overall I haven't followed the NBA in a very long time. Lost all interest after seeing the Trail Blazers get screwed by the refs in L.A. to make sure Kobe got a ring, and watching game 6 of the Kings/Lakers told me that the NBA will do anything to make more money off extra games in a series and that the winners of the Finals seem picked before the season even started. Now it's the Miami Heat getting every call and being bailed out by the refs.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Yeah the Magic game with the FTs......damn they made a big deal over it.

Pacers don't get much attention. They have a winning record and should be back in the playoffs. They beat the Celtics in Boston not long ago and I don't remember hearing much.

Members online

Latest posts