Impact Play of the Game

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
30 yard pass to Reggie Bush in 2nd half, just made his fumble seem like a minor miscue, just burned the Packers threw out the game..How or why was A J Hawk covering or trying to cover him?

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
30 yard pass to Reggie Bush in 2nd half, just made his fumble seem like a minor miscue, just burned the Packers threw out the game..How or why was A J Hawk covering or trying to cover him?

Hawk actually had good coverage on that play. It was a very good throw and catch.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Impact plays of the game are for those that are close. Detroit just ate us up this game.

OP
OP
melvin dangerr

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
D Suh splitting the hapless O,line to get a easy safety (Hey Sitton I got some thread to sew up that big mouth of yours)

Last edited:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know everyone likes to rip Hawk at all times, but that play, that coverage was as good as any ILB in the NFL could have had.
It was a perfect throw, and a great catch that probably only 2 or 3 other RB's in the NFL could have run/made.
RB's running routes and catching balls like that: Marshall Faulk, Chris Johnson, Matt Forte (but much slower), and Darren Sproles, but Sproles is too short to have caught that one.
CJ spiller perhaps too.

H

HardRightEdge

C'mon. It didn't matter who the Lions gave the ball to today.

How often can you say about a 40-10 game, "It wasn't that close". Without the Detroit turnovers this could have been 60-0, and that's not a joke.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

D Suh splitting the hapless O,line to get a easy safety (Hey Sitton I got some thread to sew up that big mouth of yours)

Awww come on ?? a few days ago we were applauding the guy for standing up and saying what everybody knew. Sitton and the O-line stunk, but credit for having the potatoes to say it. :eek:

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I thought the pre-game shot of Josh Sitton spitting but getting the spit stuck on his beard was the high light of the show.

I

I thought the pre-game shot of Josh Sitton spitting but getting the spit stuck on his beard was the high light of the show.
Did he stick his finger down his throat to try and throw up too ??? strange thing to do or so it seemed

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Did he stick his finger down his throat to try and throw up too ??? strange thing to do or so it seemed
No. I believe he just tried to spit (just as the camera switched to him, coincidentally). But, he didn't get enough oomphf behind the *** and it dribbled onto his beard. They cut away from him immediately, but the damage was done...

I

No. I believe he just tried to spit (just as the camera switched to him, coincidentally). But, he didn't get enough oomphf behind the *** and it dribbled onto his beard. They cut away from him immediately, but the damage was done...

I`ll bet my home that some Lions fan has got that on a loop somewhere, the poor smuck :(