1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Impact of Seahawks/Frye

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by dansz15, Oct 14, 2008.

1. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    I watched the game Sunday and was pleased to see the defense playing well. I know the Seahawks are not a good team and Frye is 3rd string for a reason, but I firmly believe there was a signifigant impact in playing well against Frye. Shutting him down, I believe, provided much needed confidence to the D. Does anyone else agree? ESP with Manning next week, I think Frye could not of come at a better time.

2. wizard 87

wizard 87 Old Enough To Know Better

Ratings:
    +11
    Agreed...we needed to get our confidence back.

3. DonnieCash

DonnieCash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We really needed the second half.

I don't care who it was against, it was nice to have control of the half.

4. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes. I can see how the D playing well against Frye of Seattle will translate to Indy and Manning...

5. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35

Agreed, and Williams is making leaps and bounds in place of Harris, I am liking him more and more.

6. LostnSpace

LostnSpace Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been impressed with Williams. It makes the future look better when you have to fill voids such as when Al Harris decides to hang em up. In the meantime our secondary is getting better but we need the Dline get healed up.