I'm used to the NC Forum

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't found one yet Digger. I signed up on the Press Gazette's forum as well as this one. Bruce and spartanpele are there right now, but the format here is much better.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I belong to several other Forums.... And, while I tend to gravitate towards this mone more often - I still visit these other Sites.....

• 1. Frozen Tundra
    They do both Packer Football talk, as well as political discussion

2. Brett Favre forum
    A decent site with minimal oversight... the Admin's must be busy elsewhere quite a bit
    But, it's still pretty grown up, all-in-all....

3. Packer Chatters
    A definite must for any Packer fan to stop by and visit...

Now, if there are any others, which one could join up to without it costing a membership (premium) fee [aside from what our research has uncovered...] - I'm not aware of where they may be... But new sites are springing up all the time - You probably would find a few we don't list at this time.

Over on our IPB web site, we try... to list as many as we can find, for all Fans to research.. Quite a few are like ours.. There's Northwest, Tulsa, Baltimore, etc.... all pretty much like ours, yet more independent, which is where we're headed...

Even if you do find other sites to spend time at, I think you'll find this one is where you'll come back to... We also list other personal fandom sites which are not Club oriented... so check out the entire listings....

You'd be surprised....

<center>Packer Fan Clubs</center>

<center>IndyPackerBackers Fan Sites</center>

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was a member at the Chronicle forum too, and that one had more Packer fans than any forum I've been too. But I like the format of this one much better. Hopefully over time more Packer fans will work there way over here. It's too bad the Chronicle didn't give a little advance notice on their forums so everyone could say their goodbyes or say what forum they were heading too.

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Digger. TO. Wondered what happened. So when they decided to shut the Chronicle down they took the forum with it, eh? Too bad. I feel homeless.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey AZ, did you or anyone else ever try and write down all of the names listed on that Board? A few years back - we have a Group on MSN, it was simply "Green Bay Packers" and there were close to about 800 there - but then the Mgr got lazy and it went **** on everybody and we had to have it shut down.... same situaiton - no one knew how to update those members where they could go from that point...

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I wish we had a list. If you have emails from anyone at that board, send them an invite to stop out here!

OP
OP
G

Gravedigger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I do like the colors here but not all the rules. The NC was verrrrry colorful in another way and I loved it.

Just emailed the site to 66&92 and JBlood, T-Bone and others should be along shortly.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's great. I'm going to go over to the Press Gazette's site and pass this along to Bruce and spartan. I'm trying to find digsthepack and danobanao too, but no luck thus far.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do like the colors here but not all the rules
Keep it clean (within reason) and on topic (as much as possible). Those are the basic rules.

I have emailed a couple people at GBNC to see if they would be interested in putting up a link to our site in place of the "404 page not found error" as a coutesy to their former users. I doubt it will happen but it would be nice of them to do.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan, I think what Gravedigger means is that there were a bunch of idiotic Queens fans over there who liked to talk smack, but were not bright enough to back it up. It was really fun teaching them a lesson on a daily basis.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan, I think what Gravedigger means is that there were a bunch of idiotic Queens fans over there who liked to talk smack, but were not bright enough to back it up. It was really fun teaching them a lesson on a daily basis.
Nothing wrong with that. I would just prefer to keep it in the smack area so that people that don't want to sift through it, don't have to.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Nothing wrong with that. I would just prefer to keep it in the smack area so that people that don't want to sift through it, don't have to.
Here, here - we can count on VIKES & Co to straighten the "not so bright" queens fans to where they'll be tolerable... LOL

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys that frequent other boards, make sure you drop a link back here when you see people coming over from GBNC. I was just over on the chatters site browsing around but I didn't login to plug. Didn't think having one post and posting a link to the site would be appropriate!

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Hey AZ, did you or anyone else ever try and write down all of the names listed on that Board? ...

Sorry, I don't have a list or anything like that. It never occured to me I'd need one. I always figured they'd give a little more notice before pulling the plug. I was wrong on that one.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I have emailed a couple people at GBNC to see if they would be interested in putting up a link to our site in place of the "404 page not found error" as a coutesy to their former users. I doubt it will happen but it would be nice of them to do.

That's a good idea. I too doubt it will happen, but it's a good idea and worth a shot. Doesn't hurt to try.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great to see some GBNC Names - Whats Up!

Hey guys from the GBNC.Are we taking up shop here or what.I missed you guys!

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got an email from the Chronicle that made it sound like the old forum was only going to be closed for about 2 weeks. I asked for a clarification on that and am waiting for a response. Perhaps it will reopen through the Gazette.

Have also asked the Gazette to sponsor the old forum. It's asking for moderators (I volunteered) so if anyone else is interested in the job, send them an email.

This is a good site. News here often replicated that posted at the Chronicle board.

True, not as many Viking posters here as there were at the Chronicle. Norseman and others will find their way here, no doubt.

Despite the low level moderating, the old site was a clean board I thought.

OP
OP
G

Gravedigger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm liking this better every day! The ticker across the top is very cool. If there's a way to change the posts view I'll probably discover it tomorrow. :mrgreen:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This forum is looking pretty decent to me already digger. getting used to it. it sucks they shut down the news chronicle forums. i hope all the users there come to here.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick, if you have anyones email or other contact information from the NC site, invite them over here to join the party!

Members online

Latest posts