I'm used to the NC Forum

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Ryan, I think what Gravedigger means is that there were a bunch of idiotic Queens fans over there who liked to talk smack, but were not bright enough to back it up. It was really fun teaching them a lesson on a daily basis.
Nothing wrong with that. I would just prefer to keep it in the smack area so that people that don't want to sift through it, don't have to.

THANK YOU. a little trash talk goes a very long way. :roll:

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quite frankly, this board has the potential to top the NC board. It's easy to use and is pleasant.

I quit being a regular at the Press Gazette site after the board became infested with some really ill-informed fans. I hope they simply drop the NC board as most of the regular have found this place...

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
net said:
Quite frankly, this board has the potential to top the NC board. It's easy to use and is pleasant.

I quit being a regular at the Press Gazette site after the board became infested with some really ill-informed fans. I hope they simply drop the NC board as most of the regular have found this place...

Glad to hear you are liking the place net. If you catch wind that the PG is closing it's doors, make sure you drop the good posters a line and let them know about us!

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that. I would just prefer to keep it in the smack area so that people that don't want to sift through it, don't have to.

Thank You, Ryan. :beer:

Members online

Latest posts