1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

I'm starting to wonder

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by yooperfan, Mar 12, 2005.

1. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm starting to wonder if we are going to sign anybody besides Chatman and Truluk. Everyday I have to endure the news of who the Lions, bears and Vikettes have signed let alone everyone outside our division.. I sit back and say maybe tomorrow, but it seems like tomorrow never comes. Is anyone awake over at Lambeau or are they going to sleep right up to the draft.
    I wonder!

2. Canadian packer

Canadian packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No cap space unlike the Vikings 31 million....Hopefully by releasing sharper we created some money for some O linemen.

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    We are now 7 million under the cap.

4. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    With our cap condition I wouldn't waste too much time watching for the Pack to sign very quickly it could get very frustrating. :wink:
    I look for them to sign a couple of solid players at a reasonable price. Hopefully some who are hitters. They need to be very careful financially because they need to sign their draft choices also. All in all I like the way TT is going about things so far. The good news, as I see it, is regardless happens what I can't see the defense any worse than last year. :-?