1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm So Sad

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by NiVeK, Dec 13, 2006.

1. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So its almost time for my Christmas break...well, ill get a few days off here and there from work...but hey...no more classes! Anyways, I had planned on heading home from UW-Whitewater to my humble home in Hartland, Wisconsin...where my loyal buddies would be waiting for me....but, all has gone to hell in a handbasket. The weather is turning horrendous and it feels like spring outside....NOOO! You see, me and my boys had planned on spending all our down time ICE FISHING...now I dont know what to do...the only thing keeping me somewhat sane is knowing I'll be 21 in 2 months....

screw this wild Wisconsin weather...

UGH! :tantrum:

[​IMG]

2. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hang in there,at least you ca nwatch the Packers play....

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    My brudder in law and nephew went ice fishing last year. They came home with 50 pounds of ice!!! My sister drowned trying to cook it!!! :chalflag:

4. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Guy out here last year got arrested for stealing one of those Porta Potties and hauling out on Georgetown Lake near near Anaconda. His old shanty burned down the previous week..ya don't put a propane heater next to newspapers...so he stole the "john" and used it as a ice shanty. Cut a hole through the holding tank...it was cleaned out ...and towed it out on the ice.

Like Cheesey's banner says, "your still an idiot."

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    My Uncle Elmer was a Navy Officer. His last wish was to be buried at sea.

Two of his sons drowned trying to dig his grave!!!

6. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Must be global warming...!

Maybe you should just go spear fishing!

7. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It is fun to watch the game while ice fishing.
    I still have my battery operated TV.

Unfortunately due to my geographic location, I have not been ice fishing in years.

8. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been ice fishing a few times, I didnt mind it if I had caught anything, for 8 hours I sat there looking in this widdle hole in the ice...then the poty situation that was alittle difficult, but when you have to go you go anywheres..I have PPPPed on my share of trees in Wisconsin most are probably dead..LOL