Im over the loss now

OP
OP
Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nice to see a post about an optimistic future and how good the season was. hope your right man, i am sayin the same thing. just one condition, the vikings get totally dominated by dallas (which to be honest, they will. and brent will look phenomenal. guaranteed, lol.) cant wait to see the pressure on him and watch him break like an egg as usual. past decade hasnt really failed with him, at least he is consistent.

as much as i hate to say it right now, go 2010 pack.

worst weekend in a long time thank god for MLK day next week. pro bowl anyone? haha

Cowboys will destroy the Queens. We will win the division next year. Favre will retire. The Pack will dominate the Pro Bowl. BOOK IT!:viksux:

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Secondary definitely needs the most help, after that its O line. Clifton got hurt right before we scored that tying TD and that messed us up bad on picking up the rush. But we are in trouble down there and some work in the offseason there would be great and would make us great. A stud running back would be a nice addition as well, but personally I like Grant and I think he produces he just needs to get a little bit better and with a better O line that becomes very possible.

The PowerOfCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm over it. But I wish there was a Packers game next week. 5 months of preparing for game day religiously and now it's over. Damn good season though. Except for the first half. Bleh.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good for you but I'll spend some sleepless nights and probably miss some work... I'm baffled... I still can't believe we lost that way...

I'm over it. But I wish there was a Packers game next week. 5 months of preparing for game day religiously and now it's over. Damn good season though. Except for the first half. Bleh.
This loss was both shocking and frustrating.
Sucks that it had to end this way.
Then again, get it over with.
Better to lose to the Cruds than the Viqueens, again.

Go Cowboys!
Go Saints!

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The positive part of watching the game from Europe is that when it ends it's past 2 o'clock in the morning and the tension tires you so much that you just throw yourself on the bed. But today I woke up angry...still, we should really look forward to next year. We're one step away and we need to make it.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be about 1 month before I watch any NFL Live or shows of that sort.... They will be daily reminders of yesterdays game!

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I know I feel a lot better now than how I felt Sunday night. After the game I couldn't do anything!! Tried watching a movie, didn't help. Tried playing a game, didn't help either. :banghead: I just sat there and zoned out for what might have been 15 minutes. After all that, my music is what got me through the night. It's a real lifesaver sometimes.

I still can't talk about the game though. Brings me too much pain :(

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one. Everyone is hurting after Sunday. I wish everyone a nice, speedy, recovery.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts