1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm not new, but I never did introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by armand34, May 14, 2011.

1. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

May 24, 2010
    Kinda bored w/ how the offseason is going so I'm posting this.

This was the first forum I ever joined so I never did this when I started posting.

My name is Armand

Born in NY,NY...i live in NJ 14 miles from the ocean

50% of my family is from the HISTORICAL and TINY island of Malta...kind of why the Packers intrigued me so much and I picked them against the grain of all my friends and family that are GIANTS/JETS fans

I'm 28

Became a Packers Fan not too long ago...When I moved to the shore in NJ I met a Packers fan in 2003 and ever since then, have followed the team religiously and took a great effort in learning about all the packer greats and their history. I wouldn't say I'm diehard b/c

I don't paint my face
    I've seen the Pack play live only twice
    2005 against the eagles Jim McMahon was the QB and Samkon Gado was our RB...in philly...we lost
    2009 @ Lambeau vs Dallas...sweet game and great experience, makes me wanna buy a "vacation home" there

However, I'm pretty damn passionate about the Packers and love the team more then anything, except my wife and my mother & some fam :)

Favorite Players as of right now:

except : underwood, pat lee, quinn johnson, not a huge Colledge fan either
  2. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Jan 4, 2010
    Nice intro, Armand. It's a good think you clearified the "wife, mother & fam" thing. I do the same thing, whether I feel that way or not. jk lol Also, paint your face, it'll set you free.
  3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Mar 30, 2007