Im not nervous, scarred, worried....

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All these threads are people asking certain questions and second guessing the team. Every negative question like that my answer is NO. This team has won 19 games in a row, they won the division this, the conference championship last year and the Super Bowl last year. They are 13-0 right now and three games away from a perfect season. Honestly there is no reason to doubt this team because they dont do anything wrong. No matter what the defense is ranked the offense will put up more points than anyone in a game. Plus with guys like Hawk, Matthews, Woodson, Shields etc on defense, they are always good for multiple good plays a game. Look at today, 4 int's and a fumble returned for a TD. What is there to worry about. We have won the easy games, hard games, games in domes, games in hot weather, games in cold weather. Open your eyes people, because you are extremely close to witnessing one of the most incredible things in sports, a perfect season. not only that, but possibly a perfect season, including the playoffs, and not only that, a Super Bowl repeat. We are the luckiest fans in all of football and all the attention is on the Green Bay Packers. Don't second guess this team because they will prove u wrong. I thought the Packers would have a few losses by now but nope, still perfect. Enjoy the ride ladies and gentlemen, because the fun has barely started.

Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I'm afraid of Ghosts/Pirates/Aliens/The Devil/God/Zeus/Gangsters/Bikers/******/Travis The Chimp....

But I ain't scared when it comes to football, Our Packers will get the job done :tup:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I love what was written for the NFC North blog on ESPN today. Raji and McCarthy said; "We don't play scared." Woodson said; "Guys are going to go down, but no excuses....Nothings going to stop this train."

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
This team is a juggernaut that was let loose in the post season last year and the momentum is just now picking up. These guys are on a mission. They said even though they won the Super Bowl they don't feel like they are playing up to their potential yet. Lord help the team who gets in their way when they are playing up to potential. This is like a streaking green and yellow missle that won't run out of steam any time soon and it's zeroed right in on Indianapolis.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need threads like this.
Ones that are all about thinking positive and having faith in the Packers.
It's a shame that there are those on here who are still afraid of the Packers losing after they keep on showing us that they keep on winning.
After that Atlanta game, I couldn't see how they were going to lose any games.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
This team is a juggernaut that was let loose in the post season last year and the momentum is just now picking up. These guys are on a mission. They said even though they won the Super Bowl they don't feel like they are playing up to their potential yet. Lord help the team who gets in their way when they are playing up to potential. This is like a streaking green and yellow missle that won't run out of steam any time soon and it's zeroed right in on Indianapolis.
I don't know what a juggernaut is but I still agree. Indy Bound!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be thrilled if we didnt see the Saints in the playoffs personally. Then again Brees has struggled in the cold in the past.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I think the Packers are going to tear this league a new one this post season, I am still in awe that every Power Rankings has the Packers as the same #1, and its not usually the number its the comments. This team is the elite team to beat and every team in the league knows the Packers are numbero uno. The NFC playoffs are going to make a cold run through Lambeau where teams will be eaten alive by the likes of Matthews, Woodson, and Williams. Going to be speared by Rodgers, Nelson, Jennings. And kicked out by Masthay and Crosby. What team can survive that onslaught?

Think of how our games at Lambeau have gone this year, we have scored practically 40 points average, and we are an intercepting machine. I think that last year we found the winning method this year we are making it work. Last year's amazing stat, we have not trailed a game by 7 or more points, this year, we have not trailed a game in the fourth quarter.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I for one am tired of fans on this board hoping, almost wishing we lose a game. I'm tired of hearing your doom and gloom predictions. Either get on board and support this run to history or find a new team to root for.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I for one am tired of fans on this board hoping, almost wishing we lose a game. I'm tired of hearing your doom and gloom predictions. Either get on board and support this run to history or find a new team to root for.

Okay, I mean no offense, but our board always kind of gets gloomy midseason, and we also kind of have to critique our wonderful, awesome undefeated team of things we want to see improve because if all we did was boast at how awesome the Packers are we are one preaching to the choir, two trying to give ourselves a reality check, and three everyone has an opinion and negative things are easier to say. It also keeps trolls out, though our MODS do an excellent job of it, when you are boasting and agreeing that your team is awesome someone usually likes to ruin it.

Also this thread is the positive side of things, so yeah we are going to tear up every opponent in our way to the quest to make the next Super Bowl logo which resembles last years logo quite a bit directly associated with the Packers victory. I'm hoping we can collect the whole set. :) So whenever you see the SB 45, 46, and so after you think OMG that logo means a Packers SB win.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score

I want the perfect season. That being said, I imagine if the Packers got just one loss before the Superbowl, think of all the pressure they could skip.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be thrilled if we didnt see the Saints in the playoffs personally. Then again Brees has struggled in the cold in the past.
At first I was wanting the Pack to face certain teams over others in the post season.
Like I was having more faith in the reg. season than the post season Pack.
That's because with post, it's win or go home. One and done. Over and out.
And I wanted the Pack to face the easiest teams possible.
But now from seeing enough of what they are doing, I'm not so worried or nervous anymore about their playoff and Super Bowl chances no matter who they play.
Bring on whoever it is. The Packers will be ready.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this year has been very well deserved not only for the players but for the fans too.
Last year we witnessed our team go on the road and win what was possibly the best post season run put together by a team ever.
Now we get to see our guys host whoever thinks they can take us and the fans get to be a part of it aswell.

Its nice to finally see the road to the superbowl running through Lambeau Field again :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team isn't worried about pressure. McCarthy said it; "We expect to win every game. We don't play scared."
It's nice to see that others are also listening to what McCarthy says.

This team is so focused, so grounded, so prepared that they are not letting any pressure get to them.
I can see that. Why can't anyone else?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
We need threads like this.
Ones that are all about thinking positive and having faith in the Packers.
It's a shame that there are those on here who are still afraid of the Packers losing after they keep on showing us that they keep on winning.
After that Atlanta game, I couldn't see how they were going to lose any games.

Amen brother Forget Favre.

As your Packers sister this season who has even been offered undergarments by you, I am feeling the same way. In the heat of battle.....King Aaron and his army of Packers will prevail. It may not always be easy but it shall happen. Each team on the schedule is thy enemy who shall go down in despair.

I hear much concern at times for Lord Brees or Prince Eli. Both could be a strong challenge, but King Aaron is just locked in and loaded for battles.

The enemies out to get King Aaron will be stomped on by Packer dragons!!!

Members online

No members online now.