I'm jumping off TT's bandwagon now!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
his number is 50

i hope it is, thats what i put on my jersey order form!

2 weeks baby!

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mattresell said:
Exactly. Let's not discount these guys because we ahven't heard of them. Nobody had heard of Collins last year a tthis time and he's worked out great.

Collins is my favorite player!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
Yeah I can you can say what you want about the individual players selected by the packers, pro or con, but at least we know the biggest needs have been addressed. Linebacker Reciever and O line.

I agree!
Ditka must be pretty happy knowing that his place as the greatest TE in team history is safe for another decade. Picking up Greise was a good move but the rest of this off-season has been a disaster. You don’t **** away your opportunities when you are close because that window can close in a hurry.

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
my prob w/ jennings at the moment is that he seems a lot like Chatman...so if TT didn't want to keep chatman for whatever reason, why spend a high draft pick to replace a guy that seems like a clone of who you released?!?!]

As was already said...I probably don't know my corn hole from a hole in the ground, so I'll (try) to stop wasting space w/ my irrational posts...I like colledge and LOVE the Hawk pick though!

Plus, chatman had character issuesm jennings does not

Members online

Latest posts