1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm here. Lay it on me...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ~TheJoker~, Aug 28, 2006.

1. ~TheJoker~

~TheJoker~ Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Woodson's head is just not in the game whatsoever. I don't know if he and Al were only thinking about Chad Johnson or what, but he's getting outhustled, he's not wrapping up, and even people I don't know (#88, didn't catch his name) are beating him for TDs. He's been blocked on all four blitzes from the nickel, instead of tackling he's trying to strip the ball....

sorry guys, I apologize for my boy tonight. I'll own up to it. Thank God it's only preseason or I'd be way too mad to even write this.

2. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    It's not just him. There is enough sh1tty play to go around.

3. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's everyone tonight. Woodson is playing bad. Coaching isn't good. Favre looks bad. Clifton can't get the snap count right. Davenport actually looks semi decent compared to the rest. Green looked alright on some plays as well. Overall though it's just a bad night. Thank god it's pre season but they cannot play like this at all next week against the Titans or they're in big trouble.

4. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm much more concerned about our defense tonight than our offense. Our defense is supposed to keep us in the game.

5. ~TheJoker~

~TheJoker~ Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh i know it's the whole defense, but I can not stress how badly he's playing. I honestly have never seen this from him, I really don't know what's going on.

I thought he prided himself on not missing tackles, and the whole not hustling thing is absolutely killing me. I'm not worried about his play over the course of the season, cuz I know bad games happen, but jesus, this is unacceptable.

6. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    seems like he knows its preseason, and hes being a lazy jerk!

he needs to play for real. his coverage isnt too bad, but he tackles like a girl in preseason.

if that doesnt improve in reg season when hes 'trying' im gonna beat his ***, and your ***! WHOOO! or something. bye. (IM drunk)

7. TomAllen

TomAllen Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Favre doesn't look too bad. They're dropping every goddamn ball he throws right to them.

Plus, the O-Line is making the Bengals look like the '85 Bears..

jeesh.. :stop: PU..they're really stinking it up out there. They're just getting outplayed really.

Manhandled.

And not in a good way, the way 4PackGirl likes! :wink:

8. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The worst insult for Woody is so far I don't even know if he's proved he's better then Carroll. OUCH

9. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Like someone stated,

1 fumble and 1 INT is not looking too bad. He played poorly tonight. He made some bad decisions. As unlucky as he was, he was also lucky on a couple of plays. A screen to Green which was not there and it was nearly picked for 6. So Favre did not play well. Nobody really did. Part of it WAS the O-line and part of it WAS the WR but part of it WAS Brett Favre.

I expect him to do much better though. I think this was just "one of those days" for everybody.