I'm going to the game!!!!!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, I have written down everyone who has given their section and row in this thread on a piece of paper and put it in my wallet so I can look you up.
Waiting to hear Gregs location, it sounds like he will be in the same area as Cheesey and I.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be in section 132, row 36. I don't have the ticket in my hands yet (hopefully tomorrow) but i know it's an aisle seat.

I'll be in section 136, row 42, seats 1 & 2 (southwest endzone). Sounds like it's not too far away from where you will be, and not too far from yooperfan either. I'll try and visit. I don't know my tailgating plans yet.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have any tailgating plans,........it's kind of hard when you are by yourself.
If anyone makes any plans, and wants me to stop by, just let me know where to meet you and I'll try to stop by. You don't have to worry about feeding me or drinks, it would just be nice to meet up pregame if possible.
If not, i'll see ya in the stadium.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't sleep last night..........no surprise, hey???? :D
Todays the big day!
I'm ready to watch my Packers feast on "SeaChicken!"
(I wonder if Jessica Simpson will want some?) :lol:
"Is it CHICKEN, or fish???" :lol: :lol: :lol:

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me neither. And I'm not even going. I feel like when I was a kid and I would ask my parents, "Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet?!" :shock: :lol:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Me neither. And I'm not even going. I feel like when I was a kid and I would ask my parents, "Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet?!" :shock: :lol:
Which is what the Packer players keep asking Mike McCarthy reguarding the Super Bowl!
"Coach! Are we there yet?"
MM: "Soon."
"Coach!! Are we there yet?"
MM:"SOON!!!" :wink:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man!!!What a GAME!!!
I got to meet Greg C, and Yooperfan while i was there! I wish i could have made it around to try to find more of you guys, but truth is, i was tired. I had a 25 minute walk from my car to the stadium, and was wiped out. Yoop actually came and hunted me down in my seat! It was FUN to meet the guys!
Oh......and the game wasn't bad either! :wink: :lol:
I didn't get home till 11pm last night. I'll probably spend the day in bed.

As soon as i get my film processed, i'll start a thread and post some photos!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh....and story from the game..........it was during a commercial break later in the game.........i was on an aisle seat, and a guy came walking up the stairs towards me. He was more then a little drunk........he staggered heavily to one side, just keeping from falling, and i yelled out "Whoa! Did someone tilt the stadium on you???" He looked at me with this real puzzled look, like "Is THAT what happened?" Everyone in the area started laughing! Several people turned to me and said "THAT was GOOD!"

Just "Cheesey" being "Cheesey!"LOL!

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would have been awesome to be there. My dad (doesn't know a thing about American Football) watched some of the second half with me and he and even he said it would be great to be there.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still here in Green Bay so I can't post any pics till I get home.
I got to meet Greg C and his sister at a tailgate party and I did find Cheesey at his seat.
It was awesome to finally meet some people from this forum.
Like Cheesey these old legs got too tired to search for more of you who were there.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pack wouldn't have won so easily without you Cheesey.
A job well done.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pack wouldn't have won so easily without you Cheesey.
A job well done.
THANKS WPR!!!
I'll tell you.............it was such a wonderful feeling being there. I was in awe at the sight........words alone can't say what it was like.
Plus the NOISE was deafening!

Members online

Latest posts