I'm going to the game!!!!!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Enjoy the game ol Cheesey.. nice post christmas present.

Some Nurse you must have been huh. :razz:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enjoy the game ol Cheesey.. nice post christmas present.

Some Nurse you must have been huh. :razz:
I must have done SOMETHING right!
But thats just the way she is..........she knew i haven't been to a game in a couple years, and she wanted to surprise me.
SHE DID!
I'll be going up there and driving back after the game. It's only about a 2 hour drive........but it will probably take longer........I'm expecting alot of traffic.
I've been checking the weather channel on the computer, but you never know how close to the forcast they will be this many days away and all. They say partly cloudy and in the 20's so far.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife pulled a HUGE surprise for me today!!!! She got me a seat for the upcoming playoff game!!!
I'm not questioning how she did it........but MAN, what a surprise!!!
My first Lambeau playoff game of my life!!!

Who else here is going?
(Man........I'm HYPED!!!)

Congrats Cheesey!

With you there, I'm confident that not only will we win, but we'll cover the point spread with relative ease. :cool:

twebdonny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Section 101, Row 10...South Florida to the Tundra....see ya there

though today in south Florida is a tad on the tundra side....

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow congradulations Cheese. Suprised it's your first game, but I remember you saying that some other time. You'll notice a big difference!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow congradulations Cheese. Suprised it's your first game, but I remember you saying that some other time. You'll notice a big difference!
Yup Tylaa! THANK YOU!
My first playoff game there! It's been a LONG time waiting!!!

I got my ticket today..........i even took a picture of it! Before it gets mangled or something!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tylaa said:
Yup Tylaa! THANK YOU!

I got my ticket today..........i even took a picture of it! Before it gets mangled or something!

Hey Cheese that can be your new avatar. You holding your ticket in front of Lambeau Land. Just make sure to have the ticket in front of your face. :lol: J/K.
You really need to have your parka pulled down instead.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Tylaa said:
Yup Tylaa! THANK YOU!

Hey Cheese that can be your new avatar. You holding your ticket in front of Lambeau Land. Just make sure to have the ticket in front of your face. :lol: J/K.
It's supposed to be pretty chilly.............i'll be in full orange...............kinda like the "Great Pumpkin". But as long as i'm warm, i don't car how i look!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
cheesey said:
Tylaa said:
Yup Tylaa! THANK YOU!

It's supposed to be pretty chilly.............i'll be in full orange...............kinda like the "Great Pumpkin". But as long as i'm warm, i don't car how i look!

The more orange the less Cheesey!
But what do you mean "great pumpkin"?

That's Leicester cheese man. Get to know your Cheesey facts:

types of cheesey

or even some cheddars:
Why is cheddar cheese orange?

You should be afraid, very afraid of the cheese-ifying process. I know I am.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
wpr said:
cheesey said:
Tylaa said:
Yup Tylaa! THANK YOU!

The more orange the less Cheesey!
But what do you mean "great pumpkin"?

That's Leicester cheese man. Get to know your Cheesey facts:

types of cheesey

or even some cheddars:
Why is cheddar cheese orange?

You should be afraid, very afraid of the cheese-ifying process. I know I am.
Afraid!?!? AFRAID!?!?!?!?
I AM the "CHEESEY!!!!"
I was "Cheese-ifyed" LOOOOONG ago!!! :shock: :lol:

CaptainItchy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i've never been to one... I bid 1000 on the NFC Championship game (if Packers win and Dallas Lose first round) at Lambeau on Ebay... but I lost out by 23 bucks...

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds painful. Did you see a Dr about that?
Yup......and he was a real "fast operator!" :roll:
He told me it was "terminal".................bus terminal i think he said...........he said i was a lost cause, i was too "Cheeseyfied" already.
He told me to give him a urine sample..........so i just handed him a can of "Cheeze Whizz". Then he wanted a stool sample.........so i went to Colder's and bought one. (A stool i mean)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
good luck alan and be warm..

Just heard on Wed my brother got SUPER BOWL tickets..Not sure how he got them but it "seemed" like he was in a drawing of some sort, maybe packer season ticket holders??

anyways, he sold them for I think face value

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just heard on Wed my brother got SUPER BOWL tickets..Not sure how he got them but it "seemed" like he was in a drawing of some sort, maybe packer season ticket holders??

If he's a season ticket holder then he probably came up in the lottery. Qll season ticket accounts go into a lottery for Superbowl tickets should the Packers go.

I was selected this year and have mailed in the check. I will be going to Phoenix if the Packers can scrape two wins in a row together. :D

I'm considering selling my NFC Championship tickets if the Cowboys do us a favor and roll over to help pay for the trip. :oops:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He SOLD THEM!?!?
Without talking to you FIRST??? If that was MY brother, he'd be out of my will! (Not that i have anything to will to anyone.........except Packer stuff!)
What was face value on them?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

He SOLD THEM!?!?
Without talking to you FIRST??? If that was MY brother, he'd be out of my will! (Not that i have anything to will to anyone.........except Packer stuff!)

Well I had a chance to get any game he had this year ( he has season tickets) but turned them all down cuz of $$...

He got the letter when friends just happen to be over visiting..He opened up the letter and said he couldnt afford them, they wrote out a check right then and there..

I think it was $1400.00 for both??

I dont think he would sell them for anything other then face value

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
longtimefan said:

He SOLD THEM!?!?

Well I had a chance to get any game he had this year ( he has season tickets) but turned them all down cuz of $$...

He got the letter when friends just happen to be over visiting..He opened up the letter and said he couldnt afford them, they wrote out a check right then and there..

you put a map to your house in your avatar?
i actually got a speeding ticket on 94 southbound right b/f the college ave exit this summer. i was on my way to great lakes dragway. there is a big time speed trap right there.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
longtimefan said:

He SOLD THEM!?!?

Yeah..........thats ALOT of money. But something like that is a once in a lifetime chance. Of course, IF our guys don't make it, I wouldn't want to go see someone else playing in it.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
cheesey said:
longtimefan said:

He SOLD THEM!?!?

i actually got a speeding ticket on 94 southbound right b/f the college ave exit this summer. i was on my way to great lakes dragway. there is a big time speed trap right there.
Busted for speeding while you are on your way to watch a bunch of people speeding! :lol:
Hey........you should have told the cop you were one of the drivers, and just warming up!!! :lol:

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
longtimefan said:
cheesey said:
longtimefan said:

He SOLD THEM!?!?

Busted for speeding while you are on your way to watch a bunch of people speeding! :lol:
Hey........you should have told the cop you were one of the drivers, and just warming up!!! :lol:

lol, that cop had no sense of humor, he was out there to write tickets. he also gave my wife and myself seat belt tickets. i was actually clocked further up the highway, up by capitol drive , by the Harley davidson plant. the sherriff was in the north bound lane clocking people going south. then he was radioing ahead to pursuit squads. the sherriff actually pulled out onto the highway b/f me then changed lanes and then came behind me and pulled me over.
i have a clean record, so i paid an attorney 50 bucks and got it reduced to a parking violation and a 200 dollar fine. so the whole deal costed 250 bucks and zero points.
Lesson learned, if you pass a sherriff standing outside is car with a radar gun in an opposite lane, and you are speeding........get off the highway as soon as possible!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never been busted speeding.
I also haven't met a cop with a sense of humor.
I know i told the story awhile back, where my wife was hungry for some donuts. We pulled into one of those 24 hour gas station/convienience stores, and there were 2 cop cars in the parking lot. When we went inside, there were to 2 cops, right by the donut display! I kid you not! So, you guys know me, i say at the top of my lungs "See honey? I TOLD you if you wanted donuts, all we had to do was look for where the police cars were!"
They were NOT amused.............my wife walked away from me, pretending not to know me! But i thought it was funny as heck! :lol:

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never been busted speeding.
I also haven't met a cop with a sense of humor.
I know i told the story awhile back, where my wife was hungry for some donuts. We pulled into one of those 24 hour gas station/convienience stores, and there were 2 cop cars in the parking lot. When we went inside, there were to 2 cops, right by the donut display! I kid you not! So, you guys know me, i say at the top of my lungs "See honey? I TOLD you if you wanted donuts, all we had to do was look for where the police cars were!"
They were NOT amused.............my wife walked away from me, pretending not to know me! But i thought it was funny as heck! :lol:
LOL that took some, uhh, guts, to say that. :shock: :lol:

Members online