I'm going to the game!!!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife pulled a HUGE surprise for me today!!!! She got me a seat for the upcoming playoff game!!!
I'm not questioning how she did it........but MAN, what a surprise!!!
My first Lambeau playoff game of my life!!!

Who else here is going?
(Man........I'm HYPED!!!)

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife pulled a HUGE surprise for me today!!!! She got me a seat for the upcoming playoff game!!!

Who else here is going?

Kind of wish I was. congratulations!. Enjoy, whoever we have coming to Lambeau. All you did for mrs cheesey, she rewards you in return.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Who else here is going?

Kind of wish I was. congratulations!. Enjoy, whoever we have coming to Lambeau. All you did for mrs cheesey, she rewards you in return.
Yes she did..............BIG time!!!!!!!!Thanks PC!!!
If the weather isn't too bad, I'll try to get some photos to post here!

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You'll be there....?!?!?!?

Thanks for the warning! :D

I think you know I'm going. :)

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good for you Cheesy! I hope you get rewarded with a win. I'll be watching the game in enemy territory (Chicago), but I live in enemy territoray (Minneapolis), so... the beat goes on. Have an awesome time!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesy that's great. You're going to have a great time. Now make sure you bring back a victory. I'm going to watch the game on my 50 inch High Def tv.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how nice to those going i wouldnt mind going to the prep rally but you have to have tickets :(

The tickets to the pep rally are free. They added 5,000 extra tickets today. I think they're easy to get.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey--What a wife! She is a keeper. Have a good time. The 14 day forecast from the National Weather service in Green Bay in the low 20's for Playoff game day in Green bay with a caution "that it could be the opposite. of what happens." 14 day forecast sometimes are not very accurate here in GB.

I am hoping for the best. No more Ice Bowls, I spent four hours out Lambeau Field during the Ice Bowl on New Years Eve on 12/31/67 in -13 degree and -48 wind chill factor. It wasn't fit for man or beast or Pro football players. I never was so cold in my life . Somehow I managed to go out to celebrate Packers the great NFL Championship game victory over the Cowboys and also celebrate the New Year - 1968. Playoff games in Green Bay are always a huge weekend.

Playoff game weekend festivities Start out with the Green Bay Packers holding a FREE playoff pep rally on Friday, Jan 11th in the north end seating zone of Lambeau Field from 6:00 to 9:00 pm. Seating is limited 10,000 people. Pep rally tickets are available in person at the Packer ticket office, 1265 Lombardi Av-Green Bay. . Limited to 8 tickets available per order. Pep rally tickets are available statewide through www.ticketmaster.com

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to Cheesey and all who are going to be at the game. I hope you all have a wonderful time.

And a thumbs up :thumbsup: for Mrs Cheesey. Hope she is just about recovered from her ordeal.

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GOd I wish I could go! my stupid job scheduled me to work at 2pm but I told them I would go in at 6:30 because I had something to do lol.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THANK YOU ALL!!!!
I'll be in section 132, row 36. I don't have the ticket in my hands yet (hopefully tomorrow) but i know it's an aisle seat.
So i'd LOVE to meet up with ya Yoop! If it's cold, i'll be in all my hunter's orange!
I'll look like "The Great Pumpkin!" :D

PWT......you're right.........my wife's a keeper for sure!!! :D

She didn't get me the ticket as a "reward"......she did it cause she LOVES me! :D (I don't know WHY she does.....but i guess she does!) :D

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THANK YOU ALL!!!!
I'll be in section 132, row 36. I don't have the ticket in my hands yet (hopefully tomorrow) but i know it's an aisle seat.
So i'd LOVE to meet up with ya Yoop! If it's cold, i'll be in all my hunter's orange!

She didn't get me the ticket as a "reward"......she did it cause she LOVES me! :D (I don't know WHY she does.....but i guess she does!) :D

Thats only 1 section away!
I think I'm finally going to meet Cheesey! and what better time than at a Packer playoff game!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Thats only 1 section away!
I think I'm finally going to meet Cheesey! and what better time than at a Packer playoff game!
That will be SWEET!!!I'm looking forward to meeting you, and a PACKER WIN!!!!!!!!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Update on Packer Rally on Friday, January 11th at Lambeau Field at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. The 10,000 tickets were gone very quickly. The Packers have made another 5,000 tickets avalable to Packer fans.

Packer rally tickets are available , in person at Packer ticket office and www.ticketmaster.com limit 8 tickets per order.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Good for you Cheesy! I hope you get rewarded with a win. I'll be watching the game in enemy territory (Chicago), but I live in enemy territoray (Minneapolis), so... the beat goes on. Have an awesome time!

dont let it stop you from watching.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congratulations Cheesy! I hope the Packers put on a good show for you and for all of us! :D
Thanks Toddy!
I think the Packers will come out and whip whoever it is we will be playing. We will be healthy, and ready to roll! :D

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd sell a slightly used portion of my liver to go. Congrats Cheesey and all the other fans who will be attending and representing us at PF.

Cheesey is your wife going to join the bikini girls?

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd sell a slightly used portion of my liver to go. Congrats Cheesey and all the other fans who will be attending and representing us at PF.

Cheesey is your wife going to join the bikini girls?
I don't think so..............besides, she's not going to the game. She has to work.

Members online

Latest posts