I'm getting excited

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe that if we take care of the ball we'll win this game going away. The only way we can lose is if we turn the ball over and have to play from behind. Brett has to control the game and the defense has to dominate with 3 and outs.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I've been telling all of my friends...mostly eagles fans who are jealous/pissed that my team is actually still in the playoffs and "sick" of everyone kissing favre's *** (rightfully so)

...I am the all time pessimist...and I'm really not that worried...Seattle is a good team and CAN win but I dont give them much of a shot...they're a home team who didnt look that good at home last week, Todd Collins wasn't Brett Favre, Tauscher and Clifton are a few steps above the Redskins tackles who couldn't block Patrick Kerney...

close game for a half, Packers run with Grant, pull away...37-20

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I've been telling all of my friends...mostly eagles fans who are jealous/pissed that my team is actually still in the playoffs and "sick" of everyone kissing favre's *** (rightfully so)

...I am the all time pessimist...and I'm really not that worried...Seattle is a good team and CAN win but I dont give them much of a shot...they're a home team who didnt look that good at home last week, Todd Collins wasn't Brett Favre, Tauscher and Clifton are a few steps above the Redskins tackles who couldn't block Patrick Kerney...

whats up central PA buddy. Also a eagle hater here and I haven't been able to sit still for hours now. I think the Pack are a better team, but its the playoffs.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am excited too!!!

I also like that someone actually devotes their forum name to hating the eagles. That is awesome!

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Why does it bother you (or anyone) when Favre receives his props..??

I'm serious about this.

And WOW...if we win this one today, we are in the NFC Championship game.

(That's pretty cool!) :shock:

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG OOMG OGM OMGOGMOMGO OOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOLMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGM

ONLY 2 MORE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HatestheEagles084 said:

Why does it bother you (or anyone) when Favre receives his props..??

I'm serious about this.

And WOW...if we win this one today, we are in the NFC Championship game.

(That's pretty cool!) :shock:

the 'rightfully so' was as to why favre's *** was being kissed...i shoulda said 'deservingly so'...sorry to be misleading

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BE excited...

it's been a long 3 years....

We fired Sherman.
We hired a new GM.

Would it work out?
Would we get to the playoffs?

YES. We would. Enjoy.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HatestheEagles084 said:

whats up central PA buddy. Also a eagle hater here and I haven't been able to sit still for hours now. I think the Pack are a better team, but its the playoffs.

what's going on my friend...it is good to see someone from the PA area...i go to York College so I'm familiar with the central PA area...I also deal with Ravens fans, they're just as bad as Eagles fans, or worse...

...this year is just amazing...my fourth year of college; so far I had to deal with an Eagles super bowl run, a Steelers super bowl win, and a Ravens 13-3 year...now I finally get to rub in the packers to everyone else after hearing "oh favre is old..." etc....getting excited for next week already...

Members online

Latest posts