I'm Capt. Tiff from Charleston, SC

Capt.Tiff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello fellow Packer lovers. My name is Tiffany and I live in Charleston, SC. I'm a southern girl with a brilliant wild side. I love football, beer, fantasy sports, golden suntans, frozen cocktails, muscles, and making people laugh. A sense of humor goes a long way these days. I'm 24 going on 21. I refuse to grow up and hope that age will only make me a bigger kid. I hope to learn from your forums and participate when I feel it is worthy. I look forward to meeting everyone!

-Capt. Tiff
[email protected]

nupicasso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello fellow Packer lovers. My name is Tiffany and I live in Charleston, SC. I'm a southern girl with a brilliant wild side. I love football, beer, fantasy sports, golden suntans, frozen cocktails, muscles, and making people laugh. A sense of humor goes a long way these days. I'm 24 going on 21. I refuse to grow up and hope that age will only make me a bigger kid. I hope to learn from your forums and participate when I feel it is worthy. I look forward to meeting everyone!

-Capt. Tiff
[email protected]

Hey there Cap'n,

Just moved to the Charleston area.... I'm a huge Packer fan! Are there any Packer bars in town...or at least a sports bar that has multiple TV's that would play the Packer games??

Members online

Latest posts