1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Back!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, May 21, 2007.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm back and ready to get back to imparting words of wisdom and otherwise to all you folks and Cheesey.
    I was gone to a funeral that turned into a big party and B.S.ing foray among us cousins. A favorite ($$$$$) uncle passed away and us older cousins were asked to be Honor Guard (aka pallbearers). He wanted to be buried in his Navy uniform, but we thought that wasn't fitting as the only thing he was remembered for in the Navy was grounding an LSD on a sandbar then opening the platform into 6 feet of water for all the seabees to attempt to drown in. His excuse was..."they all looked over 6 feet tall to me." He was 6'5".

Hey Vikesrule......my friends, the wayward buffalo had a batch of little ones. NOOOOOO...none look like me, but I'll be damned if a few don't look like Dante Culpepper. And by the way Vikes....you didn't happen to come out here and mess with my playground painting??? The G looks like a herd of buffalo tramped on it. Hmmm..gotta check into this. :rotflmao:

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    wooo nice to have you back :)

3. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You were gone MB ? :razz:

Funny that you should mention that there are little Buff's.

Check out the link to the following thread, I believe that I explained it quite well ! :rotflmao:

MontanaBob ?

If the Buff's trampled your "G", must be because they're Bills fans !

4. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yep VikesRule, that explains it very well. :rotflmao: There's one in the herd that has the starry eyed look that the love boat gals had.

By God, I believe she was one of them. :thumbsup:

5. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    A love boat gal...

[​IMG]

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    MB!!!
    Glad to see you made it back safe and sound!
    When my Uncle that was in the Navy died, his wish was to be buried at sea.

Two of my cousins drowned digging his grave!

Sorry.......I saw that you posted some levity in your post, and just felt I HAD to add to it! :thumbsup:

So....i take by the $$$$ that he was quite well off. I always wished i had a rich relative, but all of them turned out to be poor like me!
    When I die, about the only things i will be leaving behind is my Packer memoribilia.
    (Maybe I should leave that in my will for Vikesrule!) :thumbsup:

7. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey,
    Don't be sorry for the reply. My uncle was a kick in the ***. Jack Daniels was his sidekick and his favorite reply was always..."do it anyway, you can always plead insanity."

Yes he was well off. Worth more than you and I and half on this forum will ever make. His two daughters, my cousins, get it all, but the jokes on them. Three of us male cousin pallbearers made off with most of the Jack Daniels he had stashed at his house. Priorities, priorities!!

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOL!!!! I didn't want you to think i was making light of your Uncle's passing.
    Just for whatever reason, your post made me feel like it might be appropriate!
    As far as being worth more then me........that doesn't take much! LOL!
    How did he build his fortune?
    As far as the "insanity" plea.........it always works for me! :thumbsup: