I'm back from Fan Fest

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a great 2 days! (I'm tired though!)
Friday night i got coach McCarthy's autograph, and Edgar Bennett.
Saturday i got Mason Crosby, Jon Ryan, Scott Wells, Jason Spitz, Korey Hall, Koren Robinson, LeRoy Butler, Ryan Pickett, Brandon Jackson, Ruevell Martin, Justin Harrell, and Cullen Jenkins.
So it was a pretty sweet weekend.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man you guys who live close to or in Green Bay are so lucky. Good for you Cheesey. It sounds like you had a great couple of days.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a great 2 days! (I'm tired though!)
Friday night i got coach McCarthy's autograph, and Edgar Bennett.
Saturday i got Mason Crosby, Jon Ryan, Scott Wells, Jason Spitz, Korey Hall, Koren Robinson, LeRoy Butler, Ryan Pickett, Brandon Jackson, Ruevell Martin, Justin Harrell, and Cullen Jenkins.
So it was a pretty sweet weekend.

Any autographs from Brett Fa....

too soon?

Jamie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Kids, Wife and I just returned from Fan Fest also. It was a great time. The lines for autographs are a little longer than I would like but we usually had an autograph in less than an hour. We got Aaron Rogers, Donald Driver, Brandon Jackson, Noah Herron, 2-Atari Bigbi, Mason Crosby, Koren Robinson, Bob Harlan, James Jones, 2-Don Beebe, Jon Ryan. We took a lot of pictures, toured the locker room and training room, and listened to some of the player and guest speaker thoughout the 2 days. Overall it was a very enjoyable expierience and something we would definitely do again.
Jamie.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I almost went this year and think I'll take it in next year. I've heard only positive comments from this event. Sounds like a real good time.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering how you did at Fan Fest Cheesey. :) I'm glad I didn't go, had nothing to do with Brett Favre, it was a time/money thing. It's too autograph oriented which means standing in line for things I don't care for much.

Maybe next year.

Jamie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What was the mood like with the Favre news?

Most of the people I spoke with are excited to see what Rodgers can do. It seemed to me everyone (for the most part) were moving on so to speak. It was nice to tour the locker room and get pictures of Farve's locker and they had a nice new banner that had Farve and thanks 4 the memories on it. I think the atmosphere and the mood was that we are moving on and hopefully Rodgers can stay on the field. that is my take on it, I would be interested to hear other peoples take on it.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope! No petitions! :lol:
The atmosphere was a bit more subdued then past years. (At least in my view) People were bummed a bit, and there was small talk in the lines about Favre. But no one seemed mad at him or anything.

Hey Jamie....thanks again for selling the ticket to me! I wish i would have got to meet you there.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
Raider Pride said:
Cheesey and Jamie.

Were there any fan petitions going around for Aaron to shave off the mustache?

R.P.

How about cut the hair? haha

wasnt he putting on a table cloth on what people thought?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts