Illinois Pack fan

PackAttack1992

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, fellow Pack fans. I've been meaning to join an online community like this for awhile.

I was born in Arizona, and I lived there for awhile. But I've grown up mainly in Illinois. I lived in Wisconsin for a few years and graduated high school there, as I have a lot of family there. However, I moved back down to Illinois with the other side of my family to finish up college.

I got my love for the sport and the Packers from my dad, who is a Wisconsin native who grew up a Packer fan. Out of 5 other siblings, I'm the only one who developed a passion for the sport, so it's kind of a special bonding thing for me and my dad.

I recently moved to Springfield, IL, and having my Packer side of the family up north, I know no Packer fans. I am the only football fan in my household, so it gets a boring as I have no one else to discuss football or my Pack with. I even have 3 brothers who, unfortunately, find football 'boring' and know nothing about it or the team. I find this fact funny as I am a girl (and the only girl in my family who loves football) so it's difficult to discuss football with other fans who can take me seriously as a fan. So I've decided to join and share my love of the sport and our team with other fans ;) It's also tiring to be surrounded by Bear fans all the time.

Today's loss to the Chiefs really hurt, as a part of me really wanted to make history with a perfect season, but at the same time, I'm kind of relieved that a lot of "going undefeated" pressure is off of us, so now my Pack can focus solely on the primary goal - Super Bowl XLVI.

Oh, some of my favorite players include Rodgers (of course), Jennings, and Woodson.

I'm looking forward to, hopefully, getting to know you guys.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the fam. You'll love it here, we're a bunch of goof balls but were decent. FYI: there are quite a few female Pack fans on this site. So you'll feel right at home. :tup:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts