1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Ike Emodi could ......

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackFanatic, Dec 15, 2004.

1. PackFanatic

PackFanatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    LB Ike Emodi could be what we need against moss in december he is a rookie but at 6'3"and 234 with college experience at strong-side linebacker, end and safety he could help us out granted college is different than the Pros but at this time whatever it takes to whoop on the queens is ok with me everytime the queens beat us i could just :puke:

2. BrettFavre4MVP

BrettFavre4MVP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like a versatile player, however, I don't think we need another linebacker.

3. v00d00

v00d00 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think an additional linebacker(s) is a big-time neccessity. Nail Diggs and Barnett are pretty much doing all the work, and I think the blitzes would improve if there was at least one more linebacker that could drop into a zone and be effective at making the right reads.

4. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It was in the newspaper this morning LB Ike Emodi was signed to the packer practice squad. I sure would like to see a 6'3" 234 lb saftey with speed in the Packers backfield. Hope the kid makes it and is not afraid to tackle.

5. slackerbacker

slackerbacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Where did this guy play college ball at? :?:

6. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He came out of the summer supplemental draft, Not taken my anyone then, signed with the Packers on wens. He went to school at East Carolina.

7. Bettie_Page

Bettie_Page Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ike Emodi, #47, East Carolina on our practice squad, is long and lean (6-feet-3, 234 pounds), there are questions about his quickness, but he has a nose for the football. He has played strongside linebacker, safety and end during his college career, had 38 tackles, four sacks and one fumble recovery in 2003.