Announcement Ignoring Threads

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, you can now ignore threads. When viewing a thread, you will see a thread tools link. Inside that drop down, will be a link to ignore an entire thread.

Post any comments/questions here.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Just a heads up, you can now ignore threads. When viewing a thread, you will see a thread tools link. Inside that drop down, will be a link to ignore an entire thread.

Post any comments/questions here.

Will it disappear from the individuals listing as I can still see the thread I`m trying to ignore.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Much needed and much appreciated for this feature! Now I can eliminate any drama with a click of the button!
:tup: ONE guess which was the first thread put on ignore..... no ...no need to guess...its on ignore for a reason....:ninja:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Much needed and much appreciated for this feature! Now I can eliminate any drama with a click of the button!
:tup: ONE guess which was the first thread put on ignore..... no ...no need to guess...its on ignore for a reason....:ninja:
The BS one?
Whoops.
I mean, BF?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well, it is supposed to ignore the entire thread and not appear in the list. I will be doing some more testing with this tool to verify that it is working properly.
Yes more testing is needed as I came on today, and lo and behold...who's rearing its ugly head again within my vision...
ughhhhh! I'm a big girl and can refrain from clicking on certain threads, but I still get p*$$ed seeing certain threads...
grrrrrrrr

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Yes more testing is needed as I came on today, and lo and behold...who's rearing its ugly head again within my vision...
ughhhhh! I'm a big girl and can refrain from clicking on certain threads, but I still get p*$$ed seeing certain threads...
grrrrrrrr

take a chill pill :D

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
ya I think my use of dollar signs was a little unnecessary! I can mark all posts as read, and go from there! :sneaky:

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay this should be fixed again. I was doing some file cleanup and accidentally removed that plugin. Its back and your set ignores should all be back too.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Hey now! What do you have against baseball?? :whistling:

Here I thought he was talking about Volleyball or Basketball? The only other "major" sport of interest would be Hockey, but that is played with a puck. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts