Ignore threads

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a way to ignore entire threads that I have no interest in? Or maybe just no longer want to see the petty bickering? How about a way to mark entire threads as read without having to pop in an out?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

When I asked that question of all the moderators a few months ago, you poo pooed the idea as I recall. Whats changed ???

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

When I asked that question of all the moderators a few months ago, you poo pooed the idea as I recall. Whats changed ???

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just dont click on them. those 1 word threads are not really my thing

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I just hit the button in the upper right hand that says "Mark all threads read" and the 10,000 posts I scroll past all become "read". :)

I've found it increasingly difficult to sit down at my keyboard ... my wife and my job keep getting in the way, and both do so amazing regularity. Once football season starts (all other sports miraculously end that same day in my world), those distractions get tuned out and I'll be moseying in a little more frequently. Yeah... sorry about that...but, I'm back if...and I say IF ... my Reason For Being (R.F.B.) says it's ok. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts